RPGM - Completed - Training of the Cybernetic Heroine of Justice [v1.00] [ChinPura]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Komdot

The only mistake is that it is VERY SHORT, great game with great clean art, the gameover scenes are all well done and it represents all the promised genres well, unfortunately being short ends up frustrating a little, but it is very worth playing, looking forward to the next game from this dev.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

smilee2110

Short game (about 1-2hr) with almost no game play or story, no interactive npc or map exploration.
    If you saw the preview and want to play the game bc of battle fuck, well the game doesn't have that, it just enemy restraint skill and it will gone by the end of that turn.
    No need for grinding cause there's no boss fight, you make decision before every event which can lead to game over, the game will ask you to save first so you'll get to see everything, if you chose to skip the scene (2nd choice) you can still see it later when finished the game.
    The CGs art is quite well drawn but a bit short, almost no penetrated scene and more focused on the guro part (it's not too extreme for someone who doesn't like guro like me).

I always prefer to play the game than asking for save but for this game i'd recommend just grab a save file and go to collection room, it will save you about 15 minutes of walking simulator.
    Overall this is the dev's first game so i'm expecting they will add more of gameplay mechanic to their next game if they plan to have one.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

alss

Pretty good game, with simple (but effective) mechacic that ables you to see all CG (incluiding bad endings) without losing any progress.
    Furthermore, there aren't many games in this genre that are so well made, so it's worth trying it out.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

PitayaPear

This game had some really interesting ideas that would've made it great if it wasn't so poorly executed.

The H-scenes are rather well drawn, if a bit extreme. And this is coming from someone who generally stomachs ryona/guro pretty well. Don't play this game if you're not familiar with the two words I just used. The art is still good through, this game would be a 1 star if not for the art.

The combat is terrible. The games gives you cheat items at the start, but you don't even need to use them, spamming your starter ability can beat any enemy. The maps are completely linear and there is no exploration, which defeats the entire purpose of making a game in RPGM. This games plays like it was meant to be a VN.

The ideas that it brought up (android bodies), are pretty amazing and I wish that there'd be a game made specifically exploring it. But this game executes the premise extremely badly as it uses the android bodies simply as a way to show guro without gore.

This game is also extremely short, around 15 minutes if you miss the H-scenes. Even faster if you use the cheater items, like 5 minutes?
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Bun5643

This game has a handful of cute ideas that don't really get explored very deeply.

You get cheat items, but you don't need to use them. Napalm Chop defeats every enemy in one turn. You're given enough supplies so you can just use Napalm Chop every encounter.

And if you lose, every encounter you fought is permanently removed and you get full energy so there's no consequences. It basically rewards you for losing since you also get a brief game-over cutscene.

It feels like this was only made in RPG Maker because the developer didn't feel like learning how to use a visual-novel maker.

Or my other theory, the developer didn't want to use a visual-novel maker because that would mean making more art - and most of Eunaka's art was traced from an H manga. Maybe I'm a crazy conspiracy nut but the art looks super familiar!

But if you like strange fucky stuff with brains, guts, and degredation; you get a lil taster-platter of tiny scenes that don't go much deeper than the author saying "I like this, this, this, and this!"

It's less than an hour long. I probably would've liked it more if it spent that hour with, like, one fetish being the focus.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Iorinari

Justice Cyborg Heroine is a very short H RPG with a limited amount of guro and ryona content. Most scenes are disappointingly tame, featuring typical ryona elements like amputation and beatings.

The game's brevity and linearity make it hardly worth the effort. Equip the one-hit gun option to breeze through and experience it as a brief story. You'll unlock CGs for defeat at the game's end, rendering the poor combat unnecessary. Just stroll past the enemies and one-shot the boss to delve further into the story.

Visuals, apart from the character designs, stick to the standard RPG Maker style, as do the background music and sound effects.

In summary, it's an extremely short and unsatisfying game.

I'd rate it 1/10; it's not worth your time or money. Only consider it if you're absolutely desperate for an H game with Ryona/Guro content.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Meopya

One of those rare guro games, halfway decent one as well.

Content is pretty hardcore, about 80% of it is guro, with the other 20% being a mix of other fetishes. There is almost no "Normal" sex.

Game gets straight to the point, no unnecessarily long grinding. Combat is easy, game even gives you broken items at the start to make it even easier.

Combat is standard RPGM style. Has some restraint animations as well, but the enemies don't do anything after restraining you, which is my biggest gripe with the game, feels like wasted potential.

CGs obtained through losing or picking wrong choices (wrong choices are all the first options). Text in the CG is alright, it doesn't attempt to drag the scene longer than it should so that's a plus for me.

Overall, good to kill some time, though the game really feels more like a CG gallery honestly.
    If you press ctrl all the way you can clear the game in 15mins.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Tempering

GURO WARNING!!! The main girl is a cyborg, which is the first time I've seen one in a guro game, plus she is well designed (and she has a lore aswell). The gameplay isn't that easy, but remember that you can always use saveeditor. All the H-scenes comes from battle defeat, and they are all really hardcore, but they are really well made and cover A LOT of different kinks.