Collection Video Trahao collection [2024-03-09] [Trahao]

Spent7323

Apr 10, 2023
Someone post the last 2 exclusive videos please? They've been around for sometime. Unless we're going to wait another year for updates like last time.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Someone post the last 2 exclusive videos please? They've been around for sometime. Unless we're going to wait another year for updates like last time.
A few things,
- I don't want to waste another five bucks and be banned again.
- Trahao is jumpy as hell right now, a few people have told me they were banned without trial and I, again, don't want to risk it
- I'm broke as hell right now

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Some people have DMed me about being instantly banned without refunds or anything. Definitely shitty but if I was a lesser known animator who works his ass off for it to be ripped I would be pissed too.

Quick open letter to Trahao (because he obviously watches this thread);
I'd really love to start donating again, and so do a lot of people. I understand that comes with the risk of me or someone else leaking the animations again; I'm also neither promising nor really inclined to not share it. But it's also really making me itch to just throw that other five bucks at you. I love the animations, hell I even used some of the Smutbase models to learn some Blender. I probably should've been more selfish about it, but I guess I can't help but cheat for other people.

Fuck it, I just hope I get to see those Siege girls getting railed again. You're basically the only one aside from Idemi making any content about that dead ass game anymore.