• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Trahao collection [2024-03-09] [Trahao]

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
What is bro sayin :KEK:

Anyways, 's everything missing since January of last year (the password is "morecav"), I got bored of waiting so I got my mom's credit card for y'all ;)
ngl I prefer donating the five bucks to Trahao than indie game dev Ubisoft, but his archive is a mess, quite a few things I had to double check
Weird, my subscription was cancelled without me touching it. Subscibestar support hasn't replied yet, but I'm assuming it was some error? No other way I could think of.

Sadboy:(

Mar 10, 2024
Weird, my subscription was cancelled without me touching it. Subscibestar support hasn't replied yet, but I'm assuming it was some error? No other way I could think of.
Maybe because you are another Kevin...:LOL:
I also have an interesting story, if needed, I will tell it on this page.

Anyway, since I am a new member, let me post my first message on this page.
I didn't know the about F95 forum. First of all, I would like to thank the person who introduced me here.
With respect to the admins of the F95 site, but I don't Like to use the leaked content.
You can share the content with [kevin], he likes free stuff. :)
I hope you don't misunderstand me, this is my personal opinion
I really think there is such a thing as karma. :cool:

I believe that we are all human and we make mistakes.
The biggest betrayal is committed by someone who does not accept his mistake and insists on his mistake.

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
Maybe because you are another Kevin...:LOL:
I also have an interesting story, if needed, I will tell it on this page.

Anyway, since I am a new member, let me post my first message on this page.
I didn't know the about F95 forum. First of all, I would like to thank the person who introduced me here.
With respect to the admins of the F95 site, but I don't Like to use the leaked content.
You can share the content with [kevin], he likes free stuff. :)
I hope you don't misunderstand me, this is my personal opinion
I really think there is such a thing as karma. :cool:

I believe that we are all human and we make mistakes.
The biggest betrayal is committed by someone who does not accept his mistake and insists on his mistake.
1710103523669.png

ricoaio

Nov 16, 2018
What is bro sayin :KEK:

Anyways, 's everything missing since January of last year (the password is "morecav"), I got bored of waiting so I got my mom's credit card for y'all ;)
ngl I prefer donating the five bucks to Trahao than indie game dev Ubisoft, but his archive is a mess, quite a few things I had to double check
Antivirus says there is a trojan. Be careful

Reactions: NixonVanZant

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
Antivirus says there is a trojan. Be careful
There isn't. All files are purely in .jpg, .png and .mp4 format and I don't think that I ever saw a trojan in that format. Maybe just as a bait but with having file extension turned on you would spot that.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
There isn't. All files are purely in .jpg, .png and .mp4 format and I don't think that I ever saw a trojan in that format. Maybe just as a bait but with having file extension turned on you would spot that.
You can hide malicious code in basically any format. That's why you shouldn't nullify the threat of it. Better to be safe than sorry.

Reactions: fanat7771

sheilasjoklers

Nov 14, 2023
Yeah idk wtf is going on . i randomly had my subscription cancelled last week and i cant resub no matter what . tried with three diff accounts but my card kept getting declined on each one (my card works fine everywhere else besides his subscribestar page specifically)

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
I have no proof of this. I'm guessing based on speculation.
Yeah idk wtf is going on . i randomly had my subscription cancelled last week and i cant resub no matter what . tried with three diff accounts but my card kept getting declined on each one (my card works fine everywhere else besides his subscribestar page specifically)
Shame, I really like his work. Hopefully mine isn't declined either, I really enjoy his work and would like to enjoy it in the future. It sure is shitty, but I understand getting your art you worked hard for posted on for free is shittier.

• Sad
Reactions: Ausy
Jun 25, 2021
This is some of the best animation I've seen. This animator understands body movements so well and the character models and lighting are also excellent.