• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Trahao collection [2024-03-09] [Trahao]

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
is the lack of leaks/updates due to him moving to subscribestar?
just curious if there's a correlation.

kwingz

May 6, 2018

Nobody update this so sad it's Full length 2min of ellie animation in subscribestar

[KEVIN]

Jul 5, 2023

Nobody update this so sad it's Full length 2min of ellie animation in subscribestar
I am looking for this collection very seriously
Unfortunately his archive has not been updated for more than a year In F95z.
if you find anything pls share here or [ share with me 2 please ]

Spent7323

Apr 10, 2023
Somebody please update, it's already Feb 2024 (1 year and 1 month ago). :( Other creators' forums have people quick to update moments after an official post. What keeps this forum not being necro are people asking for updates. I might sound desperate, but what I'm saying is observable and true. Won't somebody please contribute? I'd pay subscription if I could, but I'm from a 3rd world country.

[KEVIN]

Jul 5, 2023
Somebody please update, it's already Feb 2024 (1 year and 1 month ago). :( Other creators' forums have people quick to update moments after an official post. What keeps this forum not being necro are people asking for updates. I might sound desperate, but what I'm saying is observable and true. Won't somebody please contribute? I'd pay subscription if I could, but I'm from a 3rd world country.
me2 :(

Reactions: IronSamiel

[KEVIN]

Jul 5, 2023
We have been waiting for more than a year....
but
How many people really want this, maybe we can share the price...
I know the admin and reliable uploaders of the f95z site...
We can coordinate with the admins to make trustable contract ...
If you are willing to pay a very small fee, reply to my message

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
We have been waiting for more than a year....
but
How many people really want this, maybe we can share the price...
I know the admin and reliable uploaders of the f95z site...
We can coordinate with the admins to make trustable contract ...
If you are willing to pay a very small fee, reply to my message
What is bro sayin :KEK:

Anyways, 's everything missing since January of last year (the password is "morecav"), I got bored of waiting so I got my mom's credit card for y'all ;)
ngl I prefer donating the five bucks to Trahao than indie game dev Ubisoft, but his archive is a mess, quite a few things I had to double check

V3N00m

Jun 2, 2023

Anyways, 's everything missing since January of last year (the password is "morecav"), I got bored of waiting so I got my mom's credit card for y'all ;)
ngl I prefer donating the five bucks to Trahao than indie game dev Ubisoft, but his archive is a mess, quite a few things I had to double check

Reactions: RemlapWasTaken

[KEVIN]

Jul 5, 2023

[Хвала пуно] thanks a lot Bro (y) can you also share mega and google drive links of Collection ?

Reactions: NVV