• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
I finished all with aunt.mom and the girl in restorant. Only event i dont open is easter egg hard time to find this in log file he writte gone apear only wheen you finished all most all 0.3 has to offer.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I just DL the game and man I loved it and the art its always good to see hand drawn art.

Gaslighting

Formerly 'patriie09'
Nov 3, 2016
After mom asks you to collect the chickens again, I go everywhere but can only find 2, anyone else?

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
After mom asks you to collect the chickens again, I go everywhere but can only find 2, anyone else?
If you talking about the first Chicken quest, the 3rd chicken is hidden between the trees on the left side from Aunt's house.

If you talking about the second Chicken quest, the 3rd chicken is behind the library. You can see its head poking.

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
I finished all with aunt.mom and the girl in restorant. Only event i dont open is easter egg hard time to find this in log file he writte gone apear only wheen you finished all most all 0.3 has to offer.
Dunno about the easter egg, but if you follow the river beside your house at night you can see what appears to be a fairy(?) on the far side. no way to reach it and it isn't there at any other time, kinda like how Minerva appears at the fountain only at the that same time. Only other thing I can think of is as mentioned above - the mom in a witches outfit beside the purple gate, reminds me a lot of the intro to the old tv series "Bewitched".

Lamogskie

Sep 21, 2017
Guys can you make me a save file name my character is Lamoskie. Thanks i cant create may character name because in typeerror show in screen

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
i am the only one who cant use 0.2 saves?
i was able to, just copied and pasted into new game folder. After i came out the house there is a guy that says he's there to help with old saves asks you a question and then says "it's best to start a new game with each new build" game worked fined after that too.

Adol

Jul 18, 2017
Really happy that I found this one. Not sure if I have found everything to do yet but I think I'm going to need to jump on patreon to support development

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes