baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Guys how to get into the bottom part of library? What books are speaking you about?
You do aunt events untill she tells you to get book from library, then go to library at night and enter trough the fireplace.

mhutchins

Aug 3, 2017
I have to say I like the game but there two things I would change

1.) the mini games where I have to run around collecting hearts, kind of spoils part of it for me because I'm sitting there about to see some amazing illustrations when I have to do a game where something try's to catch me, I just think there would be another way to get the same results without giving what feels like a very peaceful relaxed game what comes out to be a near combat mini game.

2.) the morning scene with mom gets old quick, there should be a point where you can just buy a rooster to wake you up so you can just hop out of bed and get to going

Things I would add

Some sort of quest tracker, I like the game big brother and if you look they have a event tracker that shows you the progress of any giving questline, so having something like that would show when you can't gain any more stats, when you've reached the current end of events with any character in game and so on

I would also add agility that makes it so you can move faster, honestly compared to some other games while running I feel like I'm still walking

Also want to add this game is amazing in story and art so many people just copy stuff off the internet like alonexp but the illustrations you have show this is your art, your project and it's amazing

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
Is there any scene other than :
Mother Kiss
Mother Hj
Mother Boobs
Mother BJ
Aunt Kiss
Aunt Fj
Aunt 69 ?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I have to say I like the game but there two things I would change

1.) the mini games where I have to run around collecting hearts, kind of spoils part of it for me because I'm sitting there about to see some amazing illustrations when I have to do a game where something try's to catch me, I just think there would be another way to get the same results without giving what feels like a very peaceful relaxed game what comes out to be a near combat mini game.

2.) the morning scene with mom gets old quick, there should be a point where you can just buy a rooster to wake you up so you can just hop out of bed and get to going
I was meh on the mini games, I can understand the need for them as a progression, and adding some flavor to the game but I have come to like them a little more. The coin rewards are nice but other than trying to learn how to use the obstacles maybe something for them like you get faster the stronger/more agile you are or something. As it is I end up save scumming at times before them, just in case.

I agree with the morning scene, Urban Demons has the same issue, after awhile it gets repetitive, if you up the relationship level for more scenes great, but after a few maybe skipping them as an option?

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
actually I liked the minigames, they are short but are a nice mechanic to unlock the sex scenes. Without them it would be just text skipping, similar to visual novels.

Siren

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017

Things I would add

Some sort of quest tracker, I like the game big brother and if you look they have a event tracker that shows you the progress of any giving questline, so having something like that would show when you can't gain any more stats, when you've reached the current end of events with any character in game and so on
My bad on this first point. It was brought up a few times even during 0.2 and is something I plan on changing. However, I also want to add an option to take a nap so that you can specifically wake up during 'Late Night' so I've held off just to make sure I (try to) do it right the first time. I'll make sure 0.4 has a fast wake up option to skip the scene. I don't want to skip the scene automatically because what H game doesn't have a nice little wake up scene? ;)

I'd love to add a quest tracker too but to be honest, it's a pretty ambitious thing to do right. Considering there will eventually be a good chunk of quest content. My best answer to a tracker so far is to keep dialogue relevant so if you don't focus on a character too often, talking to her should give you a quick refresher on where you left off. I will keep the tracker idea in mind though.

And there is no fuck scene with mom ? :p
Oct will have a scene close to fucking. Nov will be the dedicated to finishing up the Mom's main story.

====

Also hearing feedback on the minigames is interesting. I don't really intend to get rid of them partially due to the story and other reasons but keep in mind not every character will have them and I intend on making them pretty unique. Trivia, theming, etc.

If you're one of those players who just wants the scenes, I do have a cheat room that's nearly functional. That should also be ready in 0.4.

Appreciate all of the feedback guys! Don't forget the public build will launch tomorrow too with a fix for that crash.

Reactions: Antimage

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
My bad on this first point. It was brought up a few times even during 0.2 and is something I plan on changing. However, I also want to add an option to take a nap so that you can specifically wake up during 'Late Night' so I've held off just to make sure I (try to) do it right the first time. I'll make sure 0.4 has a fast wake up option to skip the scene. I don't want to skip the scene automatically because what H game doesn't have a nice little wake up scene? ;)

I'd love to add a quest tracker too but to be honest, it's a pretty ambitious thing to do right. Considering there will eventually be a good chunk of quest content. My best answer to a tracker so far is to keep dialogue relevant so if you don't focus on a character too often, talking to her should give you a quick refresher on where you left off. I will keep the tracker idea in mind though.

Oct will have a scene close to fucking. Nov will be the dedicated to finishing up the Mom's main story.

====

Also hearing feedback on the minigames is interesting. I don't really intend to get rid of them partially due to the story and other reasons but keep in mind not every character will have them and I intend on making them pretty unique. Trivia, theming, etc.

If you're one of those players who just wants the scenes, I do have a cheat room that's nearly functional. That should also be ready in 0.4.

Appreciate all of the feedback guys! Don't forget the public build will launch tomorrow too with a fix for that crash.
I think you should add questlog you know if there are scenes like peeking on girls on a particular day and if that day is past you can't get that scene again(You know time events).

Cast

Aug 1, 2017
I like the minigames. Specially the idea that girls will have them taylored to their personalities.
Also I found some minor oversights:

- Right next to the first two switches that you activate to cross to the part where the pendant is, there's a spot on the left that you can infinitely activate to raise your Intelligence (shown on screenshot)

- After her change of clothes, when you give wine to the mom everything is normal. But when you try to give her any item that she rejects, she reverts to the previous bust just for that bit of dialogue
ToP1.jpg ToP2.jpg

J.Frankson

Nov 29, 2016
Any chance we can get a message for the mom like there is with the Aunt that says that you've completed all you can with her? I've been trying everything I can think of to progress further cause no message came up saying "that's all folks."

4.30 star(s) 78 Votes