Cybora

Mar 1, 2019
Cant seem to install the galary mod... I unzip it and move to the data foldre and extract like it should and game wont load.. just say it can't load img/system/Iconset.png

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Cant seem to install the galary mod... I unzip it and move to the data foldre and extract like it should and game wont load.. just say it can't load img/system/Iconset.png
That error usually happens when you try and use the mod with a compressed version. The mod only works with the official release.

Jul 17, 2018
Siren doesn't make the art for any of his games. That is why he can work on multiple games at the same time.
Cool now I get it.
He uses different artists for games.
I love artist for ZR. The babes have massive titties!
TBF I've heard lots of Developers doing this too.
Thanx man.

Dumb question but have you tried Zombie's Retreat 2 and House Chores? And if by "old art" you also mean humongous bubbas in general there's also Kingdom of Passion and Sexy Quest bare in mind that only the latter is completed. Those are all from Siren if I'm not mistaken

I do like Town of Passion's art more than ZR personally, I feel that the characters in the "old art" are too similar to a furry inflation fetish or something, but that's just my opinion. And I can't really talk 'cuz I got my rocks off plenty of times with that type of shit, my mind just disconnects at the size of women with big breasts, or women with dicks and big breasts, or just big breasts, or manboobs.
I haven't played those games yet, but thanx for the recommendation.
Looks to be same artist as ZR which is tops!
TBH I agree super large boobs are weird but I still like the big MILF boobies in ZR.
I'm a total titties man. Its my weakness.

Nov 18, 2022
There's also a VN called Prince of Suburbia that uses Scarlett Ann art. The art itself is pretty good with great animation though the story and writing is your run of the mill harem drama. The thing that makes Siren games so good isn't even the art (though he does pick good artists) as much as the games themselves feel like games with fulfilling and satisfying objectives.

(would argue Sexy Quest is a bit lacking in this regard, though I haven't finished that yet because it does feel a bit generic even at the point I'm in)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
There's also a VN called Prince of Suburbia that uses Scarlett Ann art. The art itself is pretty good with great animation though the story and writing is your run of the mill harem drama. The thing that makes Siren games so good isn't even the art (though he does pick good artists) as much as the games themselves feel like games with fulfilling and satisfying objectives.

(would argue Sexy Quest is a bit lacking in this regard, though I haven't finished that yet because it does feel a bit generic even at the point I'm in)
Actually she is not involved withe the development of Prince of Suburbia anymore. I know some of her art was replaced with a new artist but, some of the early NSFW scenes in that game may still be from her. But I am not sure about that.

Jul 17, 2018

Totes agree with ya about Siren games.
ZR was super fun cause of weapon upgrades and belting zombies!
I done a few game reviews last week and ZR was 5 star for me.
itswhatits and NLT Media also got 5 star.
Thanx for the recommendation. Prince Suburbia looks nice.
Actually she is not involved withe the development of Prince of Suburbia anymore. I know some of her art was replaced with a new artist but, some of the early NSFW scenes in that game may still be from her. But I am not sure about that.
Thanx for the intel.
I had look at Prince Suburbia thread and this makes sense.
Appears to be 2 artists.
TBH the 2nd artist looks super good too with big tittied MILFs.
Big boobies are my weakness so certainly playing Prince Suburbia.

Reactions: Sylia Stingray
Nov 18, 2022
Admittedly, took me a bit to enjoy Siren's style. I remember first playing ZR, the zombie theme was strange to me because I like games in a more casual setting but I do so enjoyed actually having these objectives to complete that made the game very enjoyable. Oh and then the extra scenarios with the outfits like swimsuits and yoga leotards pretty much made me a fan and restored my faith in RPGM games.

As for Town of Passion, it was something I just dipped into because it was one of the most recommended games on itch.io when I looked up adult games. Gave it a shot and stopped after the first chicken quest. One day I didn't have internet and dipped back in and I grew to love it so much. I loved how each girl like Haru was different and Siren actually made some good mysteries with the lore. So good.

Also I'm somebody that enjoys fetishes a lot of extreme fetishes that many people don't, yet a super wholesome game like Town of Passion touched my soul. Can't wait for Kingdom of Passion when it eventually completes.

Meguu

Apr 12, 2020
i encountered some problems where when i finish a lust quest and gain a level for lust. every time i tried to sleep im stuck with a black screen but i can still control the menu. My passion lvl is already at 4.

dplover25

Aug 27, 2018
Here is a full save for V1.1
All scenes are unlocked plus all costumes.
Locate the "www" folder in the game folder and put all the files in the "saves" folder.

Edit:
If anyone wants to rename their character, head to the cheat rock located in front of the house (it's a giant rock). Use the code "ResetHer" to reset character names and "Blessing" for goddess coins. If you want more info, head to the guide on the main page.
can we get this guy a medal?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yolomon

SlimShady305

Nov 11, 2022
Can someone tell me how I can solve the stupid boulder puzzle so I can get the Ruby Fragment in Valencia Cave? I've been at it for God knows how long at this point

4.30 star(s) 78 Votes