• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
will look into it later but i'd really appreciate some gameplay pictures of the sexy scene or any of the hj/bj/fj like the tags says :/

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Using wine, got error when inputting name.
top-type-error.png

edit: Tried the Lamoskie save, pressing "x" and moving to another screen also give the same error. Perhaps the version of rpgm is just incompatible with wine.

Luxx

Jul 8, 2017
Gun game, but the animations could really use some work, more fluid, maybe more frames and longer ones. And the totally superfast jerky animations towards "cumin" jusst feels pretty retarded tbh :p . The artwork for fucking the aunt just looked weird and out of place, so there are room for improvement.

Im stuck though. Went to get the pendant with mom, but at the temple with 3 levers nothing happens no matter where mom stands. Bugged or have i missed something?

Last edited:

Lorudo

May 5, 2017
Gun game, but the animations could really use some work, more fluid, maybe more frames and longer ones. And the totally superfast jerky animations towards "cumin" jusst feels pretty retarded tbh :p . The artwork for fucking the aunt just looked weird and out of place, so there are room for improvement.

Im stuck though. Went to get the pendant with mom, but at the temple with 3 levers nothing happens no matter where mom stands. Bugged or have i missed something?
Put mom on the top left, switch the middle lever and then hurry to switch the top right one

Reactions: Luxx

Siren

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Using wine, got error when inputting name.
View attachment 22080

edit: Tried the Lamoskie save, pressing "x" and moving to another screen also give the same error. Perhaps the version of rpgm is just incompatible with wine.
This has been a problem persisting for a while for a select few people. I worked with another player to figure out the cause and it looks like Yanfly's Core Engine plugin is the problem. However, that plugin fixes a common glitch with RPGMV that causes issues when events overlap with each other. There's a few cutscenes in this game that would softlock because of that.

If anyone is pretty savvy with coding and understands the root of the problem better than I do, I'd love the help because at this point, I think it's beyond my knowledge to fix and I've tried almost every solution I could think of. Worst case scenario, I'm going to disable the plugin in the future and go through every issue that is caused by the missing plugin so that everyone can play at some point. I hate seeing people not able to play because of this problem.

Reactions: ILCeo
4.30 star(s) 79 Votes