May 29, 2017
Hey Siren. Fantastic game. Love the girls and development is going very well. Look forward to lots more content in the future

EDIT: I'm pretty sure ive found a bug. I've tried the book puzzle 4 times now and I keep getting duplicate copies of either Boundry or Monster in my inventory as I remove and place books. I only have 3 types as books as well. I cant find anything that fits the architecture/tech book shelf at all

Specifically, I walk in, grab the war book, place it on the war shelf, swap monster and Boundary books from the sides, then walk up to the Tech shelf up top with no book to put in it. As I activate the shelf, it asks if I want to place a book, in which case it detects and creates a replica Boundary book out of nowhere as an option...very confusing

Last edited:

Siren

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Hey Siren. Fantastic game. Love the girls and development is going very well. Look forward to lots more content in the future

EDIT: I'm pretty sure ive found a bug. I've tried the book puzzle 4 times now and I keep getting duplicate copies of either Boundry or Monster in my inventory as I remove and place books. I only have 3 types as books as well. I cant find anything that fits the architecture/tech book shelf at all

Specifically, I walk in, grab the war book, place it on the war shelf, swap monster and Boundary books from the sides, then walk up to the Tech shelf up top with no book to put in it. As I activate the shelf, it asks if I want to place a book, in which case it detects and creates a replica Boundary book out of nowhere as an option...very confusing
Just to double check, are you playing 0.3.1 and not 0.3? I just spent a while trying to replicate the glitch and I can't seem to. If you are on the latest version, could you do a literal step by step? (ex:do you place the war book in the bottom left shelf BEFORE grabbing either other book?)

Also- the 4th book is in the chest in the bottom left room! Sorry about the troubles there

@harala the easter egg isn't super special now since the teaser's are out but the Mom appears in her Halloween outfit in the north east part of Valencia after maxing your progress with Aunt Rose and Mom!

Last edited:

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
hi anyone can share a complete save file of 0.3.1?
i can't complete the library quest... sorry i'm dumb for sure...
thks

May 29, 2017
@Siren, yes I believe Ive got a nice little bug going here. For Clarification Im playing 3.1. I also did not think that the object in the lower left was a chest (my bad) and never opened it. So I now have all books and was able to solve the puzzle.

My bug changes a bit depending on the order of things, but essentially I grab the war book, place it on the southern shelf, grab the boundary book on the left, walk to the right for the compendium, then before leaving I activate the shelf to place the correct book, in which case boundary appears as my only option (which I now know is not the correct book). If I choose not to place and go back to the left to activate, the compendium suddenly shows up. Before finding the realms book, I was also able to create duplicate copies of compendium and boundary (the compendium would appear as a stack of 2-3x in my inventory and the boundary book would be an option, even after I had already placed it on another shelf). The copies were made by taking books off the shelves once placed in order to try different orders. They just kept stacking in my inventory

If it matters, I've maxed out everything, and the Aunt's last task is the final bit of content in this version that hasnt been done. Thats the order in which I've done things anyway.

-Thanks for direction to the chest. If it truly is a bug, its not an issue for me anymore. Again, great game. Keep up the good work!

Siren

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
@Siren, yes I believe Ive got a nice little bug going here. For Clarification Im playing 3.1. I also did not think that the object in the lower left was a chest (my bad) and never opened it. So I now have all books and was able to solve the puzzle.

My bug changes a bit depending on the order of things, but essentially I grab the war book, place it on the southern shelf, grab the boundary book on the left, walk to the right for the compendium, then before leaving I activate the shelf to place the correct book, in which case boundary appears as my only option (which I now know is not the correct book). If I choose not to place and go back to the left to activate, the compendium suddenly shows up. Before finding the realms book, I was also able to create duplicate copies of compendium and boundary (the compendium would appear as a stack of 2-3x in my inventory and the boundary book would be an option, even after I had already placed it on another shelf). The copies were made by taking books off the shelves once placed in order to try different orders. They just kept stacking in my inventory

If it matters, I've maxed out everything, and the Aunt's last task is the final bit of content in this version that hasnt been done. Thats the order in which I've done things anyway.

-Thanks for direction to the chest. If it truly is a bug, its not an issue for me anymore. Again, great game. Keep up the good work!
That's so strange. I'm following your steps exactly and can't seem to duplicate any of the books. On the plus side, glad you were able to solve it! I'll keep an eye out to see if anyone else has the issue. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Glad you're enjoying it!

marklomezD10

Sep 30, 2017
I... Think I need help.

Can anyone tell me what I am supposed to do at the library depths? You don't have to outright tell me the answer but I'm not really sure how to approach this and I fear that I may mess up something that can't be fixed (as of now).

Reactions: Guess9124

A10randomboy

May 6, 2017
I... Think I need help.

Can anyone tell me what I am supposed to do at the library depths? You don't have to outright tell me the answer but I'm not really sure how to approach this and I fear that I may mess up something that can't be fixed (as of now).
If I remember correctly is that you need to gather some books and put in the shelves, the only "tricky" thing is to put the books where they belong, and the themes should be a solid hint, and remember one of the books is actually in the chest

marklomezD10

Sep 30, 2017
If I remember correctly is that you need to gather some books and put in the shelves, the only "tricky" thing is to put the books where they belong, and the themes should be a solid hint, and remember one of the books is actually in the chest
Oh. Ok, thanks alot man.

marklomezD10

Sep 30, 2017
Alright! Finally finished everything.

The game is pretty good, and the potential behind it is a most see and the art is pretty nice though crashes are horrendously common.

Anyways I got some questions.

While I was walking around (after finishing the game) I noticed a strange pink fairy at the other side of the water, just go right outside your house look at the waterfall near it and head straight down (while passing some trees) thereyoy will encounter a pink fairy, humanoid thing that's just standing there at the other side of the lake.

Now my question is, is she somehow the "new" character that going to be added pretty soon and it's just placed there for some reason like a sneak peek?.

My second question is. Are there gonna be any monsters added soon? Not just the cute ones (since that's likely to be added anyways, not that I mind) but the monstrous ones with a face only it's mother could love or handsome monsters too if that's what'cha want to add (no homo).

My third question is. Are there gonna be any other goddess who aren't nice? Example: Goddess of lust, Goddess of jealousy (would be pretty interesting to see some of the girls you "got" if you catch my drift, get jealous when they find out they werent the only ones getting screwed around (haha) and try to either be better than the others or just plain won't talk to you until you all make up) and finally the goddess of obsession cause come on, who doesn't like that one girl whose obsessed?. (Not my fetish btw) And the evil goddesses are causing this... "Strange" emotion that others are suddenly feeling and they are slowly affecting them until it hits full force and I think you know the results once either lust, jealousy, obsession reach there peak on someone.

Fourthly. Is there gonna be a back story on where the MC's father went? Or if he somehow "died" though to either a heroic act or just by natural causes or just "disappeared" like he never even existed since he isn't ever really mentioned much at all and I'm curious as to what became of him.

Last edited:

Luxx

Jul 8, 2017
The removal of animated scenes going forward with 0.4 kinda kills it for me :/
A main drawing point for me for most games. And i didnt particulary enjoy these animations to begin with, so i think ill skip this for quite some time.

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes