RPGM - Completed - Town of Passion [v1.1] [Siren's Domain]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Doomskull

Nice art style with an interesting, mysterious story.

Regular updates and information from developer.

A fair amount of content with still yet room for more.

Some issues here and there, but generally don't detract much from the experience.

No official walkthrough, which is unfortunate, but thankfully for you guys I already made two, one including pictures for maximum helpfulness.

At present you can expect several hours worth of content with 5 women (who each have a variety of scenes, on average) with lots more to come.

And for those of you with more patrician tastes worry not - absolutely no NTR scenes of any kind.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

nln0

Version: v1.2

It's good needs some work but good, It has potential so it can become really good. It has good stuff and some meh stuff in it.

Pros -

The character art is good. (even tho most of the woman are just the same body type)

The little challenges to seduce / puzzles are neat, there are not that many games that do this and ToP does it well.

Meh -

Even tho the art for the characters is good i'm not a fan of MC's design. ( I know he is supposed to be a young man but he looks to young looking for me )

None of this is set in stone and it's good as of now, I would say it's worth giving it a try. Personally I have high hopes for the game and i'm going to keep my eye on it.