ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
So in the Bunny Manor you can try different quests right... One of them has the maid (mom) having a blue heart as the third heart and says "Blue hearts indicate bonus content if the criteria is met" but what is the criteria for accomplishing the bonus content, anyone?
If you've completed the mum's route you'll have sex with her in the hallway (the Halloween quest event) otherwise you'll get a thighjob.

what do you mean Siren's game of the month ? the development of the 2 games takes turns ? like rotates between the months ?

will Zombie's Retreat have an update at the end of this month ?
Zombie's Retreat will get a release THIS month, Town of Passion next.

yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
If you've completed the mum's route you'll have sex with her in the hallway (the Halloween quest event) otherwise you'll get a thighjob.

Zombie's Retreat will get a release THIS month, Town of Passion next.
thanks, that was a needed clarification !

yeetie

Aug 1, 2018
I Like this game. Any games similar to TOP other than Zombies Retreat? I seem to recall one such game set in a school with the protagonist being a transfer student whose the only boy (i think) in a formerly all-female school.

SoxSixty6

Aug 2, 2018
F-ing MEGA. I still can't get my Patreon reward link to DL...
Can anyone here PM me their's? I've tried to flag down Siren 3 times to help w/ no luck...

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Is there a trick to the Raylene passion realm (the dark-realm)? I seem to get caught over and over and over...

Starting to kind of piss me off to be honest.

Edit: Disregard, I was successful on my 9,008,100,459th attempt.

SoxSixty6

Aug 2, 2018
TRIGGER WARNING: Unpopular Opinion below-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It gets worse: Pateron apparently got rid of their "pause pledge" feature; I just had to unsub from the project...:confounded:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I Like this game. Any games similar to TOP other than Zombies Retreat? I seem to recall one such game set in a school with the protagonist being a transfer student whose the only boy (i think) in a formerly all-female school.
I think you're referring to School of Lust, it's a good game actually but the next update is taking time to come out. I can recommend you A Zombie's Life since you like Zombies Retreat, but I think you're already aware about that game ^^

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

Is there an updated walkthrough after V6.2 sections.

EDIT:

Jesus fucking christ! Forget the guide man, I'm dumping this shit quick time. I thought the sex mini games were annoying as but this vine slashing just 100% killed the game. Stupid fucking games man. Dev should decide if he wants to make an erotic game or a poor version of Zelda.... Bleeagh!

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
you have to run her maze, the final raylene in the upper left corner is the one you "catch" in order to gain the heart, that one is the only one that doesn't move (talk to her, that was how i got the heart, anyway)

4.30 star(s) 78 Votes