fowlplay

Nov 12, 2017
can someone tell me the color switch order,its really frustrating XD
Red, Green, Yellow, Blue

BTW, I don't know if the dev reads these comments - but I just wanted to say that this game is absolutely fantastic! Keep up the good work!

Edit: Just saw this was already answered... Sorry!

fowlplay

Nov 12, 2017
Is there a bug in the cave of slumber when you use the fireballs?

The webbed thing keeps respawning every time I enter the cave. Thus preventing me from getting the red orb.
You can fire at all those red blobs without having to leave the area... Shouldn't have to leave and re-enter.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
I think I've narrowed down what bugs me about her final scenes. Her first few are definitely lusty. But then we have her logs, dialog, and final scene. Suddenly she's acting nervous and "has feelings" for the MC. It's almost like she's suddenly turned into a Passion Route.

Edit: Didn't wanna double post. For those asking the key to code switches are The Capital Letters of the Sign... From memory I think its Red, Green, Yellow, Blue. *Fixed
Personally I loved that. The hot cougar hiding the heart of a pure maiden beneath her sexy exterior? Yes please.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
loadings too long and game crashes too during loading sometimes
also i cant appreciate some sex viewpoints

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
So in the walkthrough it says to skip days until your aunt catches you reading her book on day. Well either my game is bugged or the RNG is absolutely ridiculous as I've spent a literal 10 minutes if not more doing just that. Skip to evening, read book, sleep, repeat.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
So in the walkthrough it says to skip days until your aunt catches you reading her book on day. Well either my game is bugged or the RNG is absolutely ridiculous as I've spent a literal 10 minutes if not more doing just that. Skip to evening, read book, sleep, repeat.
Have you talked to her though? You need her to actually say she will look out for you.

ronblow123

Feb 4, 2018
Omg that was a great game! I usually don't like the RPG format but I enjoyed this one a lot. Can't wait for more content! Thanks for the game.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
love this game soooooo much. Only thing I missed is more anal sex, or choosing between vaginal or anal if you want to.

Reactions: vaaf
4.30 star(s) 78 Votes