• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
my old save aren't working, comes up with "type error cannot read property 'category active' of undefined"

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Can someone share a complete 0.6 save if possible ? Didn't play it since 2 or 3 months and too lazy to start everything again from scratch. Any help would be appreciated. No 0.7 save please, I don't want to be spoiled ;)

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Where's the orc?
Next update it seems, Nyx has sent the MC a message to go meet with her in the mountains north of the swamp.
Since the next update is written down as the "story" update it's likely we'll learn more about the mysteries of the game.
Nyx, the other goddesses being missing, exactly what the curse is, why the goddess dresses are the way they are.
So on and so forth.

Reactions: nln0

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
how do i get the page of the spring festival?
You need to get the scythe to get into the garden on the left from the Bunny Manor, from there go towards the top left inside the garden and take the page from the left.
It's a separate room and is kinda "hidden" but you should find it no problem.

Reactions: dan9000

dan9000

May 21, 2017
You need to get the scythe to get into the garden on the left from the Bunny Manor, from there go towards the top left inside the garden and take the page from the left.
It's a separate room and is kinda "hidden" but you should find it no problem.
thanks i found it

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
Can someone share a complete 0.6 save if possible ? Didn't play it since 2 or 3 months and too lazy to start everything again from scratch. Any help would be appreciated. No 0.7 save please, I don't want to be spoiled ;)
you wont be spoiled with that save it just has mother and aunt finished and part of raylene so you can start right away

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
How to see all the scenes again?
just talk to raylene she will ask you if she should drink wine or ale choose either you can buy it in the tent then give it to her at night 2-3 times and thats it thats how you do the questline

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
How to see all the scenes again?
oh i forgot you need to bring her that special drink from the basement order of levers was red, green, yellow blue then it is in the silver chest past the gate, you need that drink for the last scene

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
the only difference is with raylene. just keep talking to her and working for her. her path is awfully short and bad.
i wouldnt say bad its just meant to finish her story you do a lot of stuff beforehand which you can skip if you use the save but it was a rather short update thats true the scene was awesome for me

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes