luckypig

Feb 2, 2018
hey guys, for some reason my save file didnt save. I got pretty far too. I am using winrar which usually saves stuff for me. any idea what went wrong ? any help would be appreciative

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
so so so... whats next, and WHEN?
From Patreon:
== Release Date ==

I don't want to give a specific release date yet just because some of the art is still in progress. If any part of the build is out of my control, I don't want to announce a date too early and have one of the artists not able to meet that deadline.

BUT, I am currently aiming for a late September release so everything is going as planned so far! I will provide more info on that as soon as I can!

== Beta 0.9 ==

In case you weren't aware, Beta 0.9 will both start and finish Evelynn's main story! She's the merchant who runs the shop in the middle of Valencia.

Her story is a very exploration-heavy one meaning I need to add a lot of maps and puzzles into this build. Progress is moving so far so good! But I may be a little quieter leading up to the release simply due to the busy nature of fitting everything I want in so please bear with me on that! I will still try and post my usual teaser images ;)

This build also adds a lot of general exploration-based items that will be used for other stories and adventures so there are a lot of previously blocked obstacles that can now be explored!

====

That's all for this update! I hope you guys enjoy what's to come with Beta 0.9 and I will see you guys soon with more info!

woklto

Nov 24, 2017
hey guys, for some reason my save file didnt save. I got pretty far too. I am using winrar which usually saves stuff for me. any idea what went wrong ? any help would be appreciative
unzip it into a normal folder
winrar doesn't always saves stuff thats new

luckypig

Feb 2, 2018
From Patreon:
== Release Date ==

I don't want to give a specific release date yet just because some of the art is still in progress. If any part of the build is out of my control, I don't want to announce a date too early and have one of the artists not able to meet that deadline.

BUT, I am currently aiming for a late September release so everything is going as planned so far! I will provide more info on that as soon as I can!

== Beta 0.9 ==

In case you weren't aware, Beta 0.9 will both start and finish Evelynn's main story! She's the merchant who runs the shop in the middle of Valencia.

Her story is a very exploration-heavy one meaning I need to add a lot of maps and puzzles into this build. Progress is moving so far so good! But I may be a little quieter leading up to the release simply due to the busy nature of fitting everything I want in so please bear with me on that! I will still try and post my usual teaser images ;)

This build also adds a lot of general exploration-based items that will be used for other stories and adventures so there are a lot of previously blocked obstacles that can now be explored!

====

That's all for this update! I hope you guys enjoy what's to come with Beta 0.9 and I will see you guys soon with more info!

so with this new update will I have to start all over ?

nln0

Sep 4, 2017

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Can someone divulge what they say?
As a quick TL;DR the poll was to choose the next version of the game, with the choices given being a 9.5 release with alternate costume scenes or a 1.0 beta release with the focus on story. The 1.0 beta release won and so the next version of the game after the one to be released will be story-heavy rather than scenes.
Siren did go on to say that the scenes planned for the 9.5 will be done at a later date instead though, so not to worry about then never being done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the newest post Siren said that the final release date for this build is 110% the 27th if not a little sooner circumstances permitting. Communication has been a little spotty lately and he's still waiting on the third scene with our favourite materialistic elf chick but he hopes that it'll all sort itself out somehow.

4.30 star(s) 78 Votes