• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
Body influence, once Ceraphina's pie chart shows 50% or more body influence does it happen.
Might need a book from one of the town stores to see it. It's under party tab.
Screenshot_20240506-053548_Town of Magic.png

What do you mean by this, then what should I do to increase it to 50 percent?

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
So the quick way is to let Selene be possessed then we go straight to sleep, no need for a party to make it up
Yes, if you also set her to +5 for possession with Mystic it becomes very fast. It caps Ceraphina at around 75% control.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Go to Evie/Selena and call Cephrina. Wait 2 or 3 days and Evie/Selena will appear on the map in the hideout with Cephrina on her head. There, Evie/Selena is being fucked by Cephrina and is naked from then on. You can then hire Evie/Selena as a team member in the hideout with Cephrina as a fashionable hat. Evie/Selena then fight naked except for their ugly hat. If you send them home you'll find them back in the hiding place where Cephrina is... what hats are up to.
If Evie/Selena dies during the fight you will find Evie/Selena standing naked in the hiding place without a hat.

BUT: From the moment Evie/Selena shows up in hideout with an ugly hat, Cephrina has taken over her mind and will no longer give it away.
I haven't found a way to make them Evie or Selena again. This means if you want/need to have one of the two on the team, you can only do it with Cephrina.
If Cephrina's influence is so low, Evie/Selena is the body owner again and Cephrina's "piece of cake" is barely visible (let's say 99% Evie/Selena and 1% Cephrina) Evie/Selena remains obsessed. Celica can eat a dwarf cake to cancel this effect, the two naked ones can't do that.
Even if they die heroically in battle, they only appear in hideout where they are naked but useless because you can no longer interact with them. Both are then completely out of the race.

Is it worth it?
With a save beforehand, definitely. :LOL:
Absolutely invaluable info, many thanks. I was wondering why the body affinity of both of them was still stuck at around 1/3rd of the pie chart despite my efforts. In a similar vein, have you tried those enhancing talismans and see if they speed up the process for Cephrina? I've placed 1 and 1 on both Selena and Evie, but no visible change so far. Maybe they need more to be a substantial change?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Can anyone make a guide for body proficiency - what it is, what it leads to, how to use it, spirit talismans, what is with other characters?
I'm (maybe not only me) slightly confused with it.

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
In a similar vein, have you tried those enhancing talismans and see if they speed up the process for Cephrina?
I let Evie/Selena put on the hat, went straight to the Shrine and bet 5 times green. Then I called Nel right at the Shrine, let her grind, sleep, Nel, sleep, Nel, sleep and that's it. I only looked at the map on the 3rd day, it could be that Cephrina was finished earlier.
If you summon ceraphina while in Selena/Evie's home and they are kidnapped by her: they'll come back buck naked immediately.
Both appear fully clothed to me.

CrowMADDER

Oct 15, 2022
My birdbrain deleted the save file along with folder for v0.68.003, it was something like this, anyone got a save like this or near it ? so i can play latest version

1715017789906.png

hamburg22lol

Jul 19, 2023
Anybody got the Itch.io Dev version? im already done with the update and im mad bored, please give me something to do for the next 3 months

Reactions: hurry69
3.60 star(s) 52 Votes