• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

wizo555

Mar 11, 2017
So any new mind control scenes, specifically longer mind control events? Last I played, which was a few years ago, only the succubus demon girl did mind control and even then it was pretty brief since she relinquishes control after a few events.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
So any new mind control scenes, specifically longer mind control events? Last I played, which was a few years ago, only the succubus demon girl did mind control and even then it was pretty brief since she relinquishes control after a few events.
On this update? More shenanigans with Velvetia. Short lived however, she kinda acts like Cephrina in the sense she doesn't fully control you, just become a garment piece that may or may not waste a turn.

If the last scenes you came across was the Demoness ones, boy oh boy you're in for a treat. Plenty more possession and MC, but more possession than anything.

CS proxy

Dec 4, 2023
On this update? More shenanigans with Velvetia. Short lived however, she kinda acts like Cephrina in the sense she doesn't fully control you, just become a garment piece that may or may not waste a turn.

If the last scenes you came across was the Demoness ones, boy oh boy you're in for a treat. Plenty more possession and MC, but more possession than anything.
How do you get the last scene tho? After you reveal to her the Celestial form?

Last edited:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I like this game minus the heavy grind, it's unique and all but it's become a one trick pony of sorts.
Most of the content is just the MC being controlled by others and used as a glove, would love more variety.

Reactions: Arkanae

Arkanae

May 29, 2018
I already answered this in a previous post. You can't import or export Android Renpy saves, unless your phone is rooted or you have an Android version less than 9 (2018).
Edit: I FINALLY managed to get the Renpy sync feature to work, after trying dozens of times over the last few months and getting connection errors each time. So this might be a way to transfer your saves, if you are lucky and patient.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023

BTW, Demones Relatioship 2.9, how do I get the event because it doesn't appear

bobsirt

Jun 20, 2019
I like this game minus the heavy grind, it's unique and all but it's become a one trick pony of sorts.
Most of the content is just the MC being controlled by others and used as a glove, would love more variety.
I really like the content in this game, but I agree with you on the grind. It's way, way too much. For all that I really like it, I don't think I would play this game at all if I wasn't able to cheat my arcane up stupid high and just one shot combat encounters.

Most of the content is focused around possession instead of mind control, but there is still some here. In addition to the demoness as mentioned, there is also Cephrina and Elith. There isn't as much content for those two as others, unfortunately. And Cephrina is a mix of both mind control and possession.

SimplyApple

Sep 27, 2021
How do I get the last secret event? The fortuner teller shows only Vivi is remaining. I increased my relationship points with her and it shows "Glace...Should be Celica" but I have let Glace take control and it doesn't show anything new...

SimplyApple

Sep 27, 2021
How do you get the new hairstyle?
You first go to the wandering wagon to buy the green talismans, then go to the fox shrine to use the green talisman on Nel to increase her dominance. Then possess Faylen and fight some monsters. Go back to Celica's house as Faylen and the event should trigger. (It can take multiple tries to trigger the event)

AngelGrace

Nov 1, 2022
I really like the content in this game, but I agree with you on the grind. It's way, way too much. For all that I really like it, I don't think I would play this game at all if I wasn't able to cheat my arcane up stupid high and just one shot combat encounters.

Most of the content is focused around possession instead of mind control, but there is still some here. In addition to the demoness as mentioned, there is also Cephrina and Elith. There isn't as much content for those two as others, unfortunately. And Cephrina is a mix of both mind control and possession.
Just let Nel handle the grinding, geez. :p

Speculations

Nov 14, 2016
Did something break for going from 2.9-3.0 for the Demoness? Per the wiki I meet the requirements but event proc is either abysmally low or is no longer procing.

edit: Issue was there was a bug in the version here a few days ago it seems and there was a hot fix issued ~1 day ago that fixed the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: arpecuz

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
How do I get the last secret event? The fortuner teller shows only Vivi is remaining. I increased my relationship points with her and it shows "Glace...Should be Celica" but I have let Glace take control and it doesn't show anything new...
Give your body to Glace, hop into the doll and wander around the city for a bit.

Reactions: SimplyApple

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
You can visit Fortune Teller while possessing someone and ask for further advice.

Reactions: SimplyApple
3.60 star(s) 52 Votes