• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

SimplyApple

Sep 27, 2021
Ok so I got all the secret events. Is there any other secret event for this update? Which aren't mentioned in the quest tab.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
You first go to the wandering wagon to buy the green talismans, then go to the fox shrine to use the green talisman on Nel to increase her dominance. Then possess Faylen and fight some monsters. Go back to Celica's house as Faylen and the event should trigger. (It can take multiple tries to trigger the event)
Ok, yes, setting 5 talismans made it work for me. Looks like abit buggy with costumes atm.

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Since the update I've found two unmarked 'scenes' involving cephrina, though idk if this is what was being referenced or not. I've discovered that now if ceph is being worn by either Selena or Evie, that they stop showing up in their house and instead appear (unmarked on the map) in another location..... I have made sure to max out ceph's body affinity with the two of them by now, so that might have something to do with it. In addition, recruiting either of them to fight monsters now makes them run around naked wearing only cephrina.

Easter egg makes me think more reference or joke or something, not just some animations that aren't a full scene or whatever, but I didn't see other references to cephrina in the patch notes
How do you raise body affinity?

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
How do you raise body affinity?
Passively increases as time passes, or character cums, based on who's in control.
In this example simply passing days while Evie or Selena are possessed will increase affinity, and about 15 days after should have 50+ % affinity needed for them to appear in the Ceraphina's hideout instead IF they were possessed.

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Passively increases as time passes, or character cums, based on who's in control.
In this example simply passing days while Evie or Selena are possessed will increase affinity, and about 15 days after should have 50+ % affinity needed for them to appear in the Ceraphina's hideout instead IF they were possessed.
Do they need to have Cephrina attached to find them in the hideout, or do I have to detach her once enough body affinity has accumulated?

Last edited:

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
Do they need to have Cephrina attached to find them in the hideout, or do I have to detach her once enough body affinity has accumulated?
Go to Evie/Selena and call Cephrina. Wait 2 or 3 days and Evie/Selena will appear on the map in the hideout with Cephrina on her head. There, Evie/Selena is being fucked by Cephrina and is naked from then on. You can then hire Evie/Selena as a team member in the hideout with Cephrina as a fashionable hat. Evie/Selena then fight naked except for their ugly hat. If you send them home you'll find them back in the hiding place where Cephrina is... what hats are up to.
If Evie/Selena dies during the fight you will find Evie/Selena standing naked in the hiding place without a hat.

BUT: From the moment Evie/Selena shows up in hideout with an ugly hat, Cephrina has taken over her mind and will no longer give it away.
I haven't found a way to make them Evie or Selena again. This means if you want/need to have one of the two on the team, you can only do it with Cephrina.
If Cephrina's influence is so low, Evie/Selena is the body owner again and Cephrina's "piece of cake" is barely visible (let's say 99% Evie/Selena and 1% Cephrina) Evie/Selena remains obsessed. Celica can eat a dwarf cake to cancel this effect, the two naked ones can't do that.
Even if they die heroically in battle, they only appear in hideout where they are naked but useless because you can no longer interact with them. Both are then completely out of the race.

Is it worth it?
With a save beforehand, definitely. :LOL:

Reactions: Axis3123

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
Go to Evie/Selena and call Cephrina. Wait 2 or 3 days and Evie/Selena will appear on the map in the hideout with Cephrina on her head. There, Evie/Selena is being fucked by Cephrina and is naked from then on. You can then hire Evie/Selena as a team member in the hideout with Cephrina as a fashionable hat. Evie/Selena then fight naked except for their ugly hat. If you send them home you'll find them back in the hiding place where Cephrina is... what hats are up to.
If Evie/Selena dies during the fight you will find Evie/Selena standing naked in the hiding place without a hat.

BUT: From the moment Evie/Selena shows up in hideout with an ugly hat, Cephrina has taken over her mind and will no longer give it away.
I haven't found a way to make them Evie or Selena again. This means if you want/need to have one of the two on the team, you can only do it with Cephrina.
If Cephrina's influence is so low, Evie/Selena is the body owner again and Cephrina's "piece of cake" is barely visible (let's say 99% Evie/Selena and 1% Cephrina) Evie/Selena remains obsessed. Celica can eat a dwarf cake to cancel this effect, the two naked ones can't do that.
Even if they die heroically in battle, they only appear in hideout where they are naked but useless because you can no longer interact with them. Both are then completely out of the race.

Is it worth it?
Just call Cephrina in the Celica's house and Evie/Selena returns her body. Work for me.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Yes, for them to get kidnapped they have to be attached. Otherwise Ceraphina will just hang out doing her own thing.
If you summon ceraphina while in Selena/Evie's home and they are kidnapped by her: they'll come back buck naked immediately.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023

Is it worth it?
Screenshot_20240506-044911_Town of Magic.png
It's been 3 days but still in this house, not taken to hiding

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
What does 50 percent mean, don't really understand and check what menu
Body influence, once Ceraphina's pie chart shows 50% or more body influence does it happen.
Might need a book from one of the town stores to see it. It's under party tab.

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes