• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
I have been able to trigger it even without that, the cage mushroom has a spore attack that drops pieces of clothing...

What I am curious about is if there is another scene that can be triggered with the version of the cage mushroom that has someone(?) in the cage. I can't get any further reaction than combat + escape or combat + regen + escape with that one, even with Allure up.
well, same problem on my side, but there is a rumor that suggests, that you need the power to stop time itself in order to defeat that particular mushroom

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
Not working for me... are there special conditions? I have all relationships maxed out, so that isn't it.
possess faylen, have her only in her underwear, then visit her house ... you should get instructions on how to get the realtionship scenes and treasure e.g. new armor when talking to madame morgaine

troft

Jan 11, 2021
well, same problem on my side, but there is a rumor that suggests, that you need the power to stop time itself in order to defeat that particular mushroom
To continue, you need to kill the mesh mushroom with eyes inside. While in Celestian form, freeze time and kill him

Reactions: N0b0dy1nh3r3

Arkanae

May 29, 2018
possess faylen, have her only in her underwear, then visit her house ... you should get instructions on how to get the realtionship scenes and treasure e.g. new armor when talking to madame morgaine
I have already done this and gotten the scenes. Morgaine now says there are no new treasures or relationship improvements to be had.
But, no new hairdo so far...

Unless the supposedly new "hairdo" is just the pirate hat? Hairdo is not the word I would have used for that, but...

neshiloki2

Nov 21, 2021
i have concluded yestarday the new update so let me say what actualy i think of that.

is an orizzontal update so no new progress on the storyline but an expansion of some relaltionship with other npc an they story i hope this side storyline merge to the actual main storyline as well.

i love it this update but i have a real complain because when the latest update glace win the contest whe only have one new event, in this update mistress win the contest and get 3 new event.... (but i love the event related to mistress but is not fair)

i level up faylen to level 40 in a hope an new update make it a good use of that.

whats actualy hurt is the amount of time from an update to another because pass 3/4 month for 30 minutes /1 hour of an actual gameplay (i spend and extra hour for levelup faylen and another 2 hour for making some test to try to see if i find secret event like glace see you in c°°°°°°°l f°°°m)

Reactions: HikkiG

Bruchacannon

Nov 14, 2023
So is there anything more in the Demon Realm besides only being able to beating the secondary cellshroom? A little disappointing, the dev definitely has done a great job setting this game up and I just wanna keep playing for hours lol

Also, after you discover the secret desert snake lady, is there anything else to do after? The short desert guy just keeps saying to wait.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
So is there anything more in the Demon Realm besides only being able to beating the secondary cellshroom? A little disappointing, the dev definitely has done a great job setting this game up and I just wanna keep playing for hours lol

Also, after you discover the secret desert snake lady, is there anything else to do after? The short desert guy just keeps saying to wait.
That's it, that's the entire update.
I know it's not much after 4 months.

bobsirt

Jun 20, 2019
has anyone found that easter egg with cephrina?
Since the update I've found two unmarked 'scenes' involving cephrina, though idk if this is what was being referenced or not. I've discovered that now if ceph is being worn by either Selena or Evie, that they stop showing up in their house and instead appear (unmarked on the map) in another location..... I have made sure to max out ceph's body affinity with the two of them by now, so that might have something to do with it. In addition, recruiting either of them to fight monsters now makes them run around naked wearing only cephrina.

Easter egg makes me think more reference or joke or something, not just some animations that aren't a full scene or whatever, but I didn't see other references to cephrina in the patch notes

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
you get to the desert when you go on with the mirage marauders quest.

The new outfit is put on by penelope (the one of the pirate crew on the main deck) after you let her possess celica and take her body for some time five times in total. It's a five piece pirate themed outfit that boosts your luck stat by ten per piece.
Can you screenshot the new pirate clothes?

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes