Ren'Py Onhold Town of Femdom - A Reluctant Hero [v0.36] [jinjonkun]

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes
Oct 30, 2018
I played your Prison games and they both were amazing. But seeing your new game created some question mark in my mind.

Will you abandon The Prison 2?

Reactions: jinjonkun

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Well... I like the medieval setting, for a change, I also like different kinds of fantasy and all this under a femdom fetish - it's just wonderful!)(y) But it's too early to judge anything, there is not much in the demo other than potential and how it big time will tell. There is a map and stats (which, by the way, can be develop in terms of intimacy, including, by analogy with femdom city - and the higher it is, the higher the payment, etc.) So far, it is the name of the developer that attracts this game first of all and his previous projects, which speak for themselves, too early to talk about this project. And yes, is it just my MC's has red face, as if a red light was put inside his head?)
No it's not you but I think the red face issue is only for the first scenes. Futa Scenes are fine etc... if you can check and confirm me it would be fine.

But this is actually a demo and I plan to release something bigger before end of february and I will try to release an update for the prison 2 mid of February.

Reactions: <sunrise>

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Can u make kick in the balls optional ???
Not talking about coins for kicking. Why mc is getting kicked if he not accepting offer from amber.
It will become difficult if I put everything optional. So not sure about it.

The reason why she is kicking you is because she is angry that you refuse her offer. I guess in a femdom world you can easily be abused/used without a word to say.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Come On. Please make it optional
It will become difficult if I put everything optional. So not sure about it.

The reason why she is kicking you is because she is angry that you refuse her offer. I guess in a femdom world you can easily be abused/used without a word to say.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
No it's not you but I think the red face issue is only for the first scenes. Futa Scenes are fine etc... if you can check and confirm me it would be fine.
Yes, not in all, but in many, I didn't look at the futa scenes... It's not for me:rolleyes: But definitely not in the scenes with Asha. Anyway, it's okay if it disappears in the future)

Reactions: jinjonkun

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Feed pigs. Maintain farm. Get femdom and piss on your head after this. Recycle. Another village paradise game... :(

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes