RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
Why does not it surprise me? Now, I know how this game goes on.
If you still want to follow these delays then follow them until 2019 without updates (Irony). I, meanwhile, did not to follow them anymore and follow other creators who can promise the dates they put. You can also tell me "it's only 2 dollars to get the game compared to others" but I consider those "others" better than bo wei and koda, I do not say at the level of programming, but at the level of promised content.
Then, you do not tell me it's hard to program what they do because we all know how hard it is, but guys I saw a developer who made fantastic content in 1 month and I gave him over $40. Instead here we have been on the same girls for 6 months. You say the expansions are good and well written, right? I agree, but I did not follow bo wei for the expansions but for the new villainesses, we do not see them, as I said, for 6 months and you still want to follow them? Well, you are free to follow them as you want but expect so many delays. We do not even know when the 6F will be released, they said on November 20th, but I do not believe it so much then the choice is yours if you want to follow them again. I certainly do not follow creators who bring content that I did not want and with many delays, I also trusted bo wei and koda for the update, I gave them more than $2 and in the end this is the thanksgiving: more delays and more uncertain dates. I do not care if I'm right or wrong, this is just a thought that came to my mind and I just wanted to express my opinion about it.
What u wrote here i too wrote about 2+ month ago - namely saying that delays will go on and expand.... Lots of community called me troll + ignore =))) Ppl just dont wish to see truth. As i see it once a liar always a liar. If u get away (not punished) for ur mistakes\lazy work etc like devs do they will think that its "normal" to do so and go on and on (case here). Not if i care much... But its really sad - potential of this game is lost.
PS ill make fans a spoiler u guys will never see floor 10 (not speaking about 20 as planned what a joke) well not in this life.... Sad that ppl dont understand that reputation>money and it is easily shattered. But worst of it is that gaining rep back after it is shattered is impossible.
Good day all

Reactions: GooGo

GooGo

Aug 22, 2018
PS ill make fans a spoiler u guys will never see floor 10 (not speaking about 20 as planned what a joke)
Make 20 villainesses is really a joke, if the game continues to make delays every time there is an update, in my opinion we do not even reach the 8F until 2020.

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
Make 20 villainesses is really a joke, if the game continues to make delays every time there is an update, in my opinion we do not even reach the 8F until 2020.
Hi, maybe you are a little sour. Wait some months and come back later towards this game...

GooGo

Aug 22, 2018
Hi, maybe you are a little sour. Wait some months and come back later towards this game...
Maybe you did not understand that message was ironic, however, you talk being a bit sour about it , are you serious? I was sour if I did negative talks around August for the new villainess then yes, but here we are in November and we do not know if there will be any delays or if it will be rejected in December (6F). Here it is not about being sour, but expressing one's ideas.

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
Maybe you did not understand that message was ironic, however, you talk being a bit sour about it , are you serious? I was sour if I did negative talks around August for the new villainess then yes, but here we are in November and we do not know if there will be any delays or if it will be rejected in December (6F). Here it is not about being sour, but expressing one's ideas.
First: in each extention from Koda, there are new pics from Bo. So, ok it's not a new vilainess but there are more and more things to do or to see in each floor.
Second: 16 dec 2017 -> 1rst floor. Between 16 dec 2017 et nov 2018: 11 month for 6 mistress... and quality increases for each update...

GooGo

Aug 22, 2018
First: in each extention from Koda, there are new pics from Bo. So, ok it's not a new vilainess but there are more and more things to do or to see in each floor.
Second: 16 dec 2017 -> 1rst floor. Between 16 dec 2017 et nov 2018: 11 month for 6 mistress... and quality increases for each update...
As I said to bo wei on discord weeks ago the problem is not the update because we all know that it is fantastic and adds new content with the expansions, but the problem is the time because many people do not have all this time to wait and then unsubscribe on his patreon. I saw bo wei from 1030 patrons switched to 910, but fortunately the number is growing.

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
"...many people do not have all this time to wait and then unsubscribe on his patreon."
I don' know what to do, exept wait. It's Bo's way. It's not a video games ' studio, he's alone to draw.
I don't know how to say it (English isn't my nativ langage): It's like Rockstar Games which takes out a game rarely but it is a quality game.
I think a lot of people will remain to Bo Wei if quality remains the same.

GooGo

Aug 22, 2018
I don' know what to do, exept wait.
I do not know if you have a job or still studying but certainly it is better to do these things instead of waiting. I did some pretty complicated projects for my work and I was alone doing them. It is not a speech like "well he is alone so we can understand" yes, but for how long we need to understand?

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
I have a job and I have hobbies. I meant wait that Bo finishes every updates/vilainess. Say "olala, Bo Wei, it's too long", It doesn't move forward IMO.
Understand what??? He is lazy? What do you mean?

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
Figuring out how long the patrons have to wait for an update, he has clearly given a date, but they do not trust that much. Maybe this is the good time.
Waiting for so much quality is not a problem for me. I greatly appreciate what Bo and Koda create... Sorry but thank you for your opinion.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
IMO there is a lot of drama on here over a four-day delay. I know it's on top of other delays, but game development is not an exact science and there are unexpected difficulties, quality assurance issues sometimes, etc. So really, it's a bit much if you ask me.

Anyway, if they do ever want to get to 20 floors (please!) I think Bo/Koda should consider modifying their Patreon strategy. I appreciate them keeping the donation low to involve many patrons, but if they allowed a higher tier or three (with some perks of course) they could produce more revenue, which could go toward help on whatever area is producing delays, be it animations, art, testing, programming, writing, whatever. Keep the creative forces of Bo/Koda, who know what they are doing in this regard as we can all see, and maybe pay someone else a bit on the side to tackle a bit of that other work. Just a thought, I think it would work but it's not like I'm an expert at this ;)

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
In my very first post on this forum I praised this game for having "raised the bar sky-high" for femdom/RPGM games, and I stand by that. Even from day 1, when the game was only 2 floors long, it was still waaaaay better than anything like it, and that's because of two reasons:

First, the game exists in a very niche genre. If you're looking for anything similar, you'll be told to check out Darktoz or Boko877. While it's nice that these two make games that are kinda similar-ish, their use of 3D models is vastly inferior to Bo's CGs, and just an overall turn off for me (the same goes for Harshville). Nowadays there's also Koblas, who was inspired by ToT, but even though he can churn out content pretty quickly (I belive he made A Femdom Adventure in like 2 days), he still has a looooong way to go.

Second, the game's quality has been great from the start. Even when the game was super bare bones, more a demo than an actual game, and there were barely any animations, it was still heap and bounds above the competition... which leads me to the next question:

Is a further increase in quality really worth the extended dev cycles when the game is already so frickin' great? And I'm saying quality, not quantity, because when you look at how much it took Bo to finish Lily's content (which was smaller than Cobra's), you can see that the quantity isn't what's increasing here. IF it were, then given how much we've had to wait for it, F6 should have hours worth of content, which I seriously doubt.

ESPECIALLY given the nature of this game.

Just think about it, why would someone who isn't into pegging care about the quality of Cobra's latest content? What does it matter if Khulan's expansion had some amazing quality, if she's your least favourite villainess?

In Koda's own words, this game is meant to be a Buffet. So why focus on each individual dish so much? Just give us our damn food already!

TLDR: If you're okay with the delays because of the increasing quality of the game, then you're just offering BLIND SUPPORT and I'd rather hand out constructive criticism any day.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes