• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry for venting a little here: Reading through all comments till now, I can only think about how ungrateful some people are. Think about it like constructive criticism. If you ever downloaded and fooled around with RPG Maker you will see how cumbersome is to literally 'smith' every event together. You still have to create a good content and shape it till it's flawless. I praise Koda and Bo for their work, it's one of a kind game. If they choose to charge $2 and people are willing to pay it, then they deserve it. I myself am not a patron. I don't mind the delays since I am sure the results will be awesome. Anyways, let's not be worked up cuz it's taking too long or it's not on time. Their effort in developing the game is inhuman. I've dealt with RPG Maker in my college years and I can say confidently, 'Hell, never again'. Cheers (I'm brazilian, if you wondering something about my text).
So much this, I think people forget they are just two guys (Bo and Koda) doing all this huge content (animations, huge walls of text, concepts of characters...) and the pain in the ass is to make something in this engine. Noone is forced to support them in Patreon, and I'm sure the people complaining here about the prolongued times of release and how they are scamming people aren't even supporting them, so you are not entitled to anything lol. But if you are, and dissatisfied with them, stop supporting them, simple as that.

And again, they are two guys, if they work 8 hours per day (which I think is not the case and they are working more than that) and with how much content they are doing per floor, its impossible to do one floor per month. I don't want them to burn themselves and lowering quality rushing content. Criticising is fine, but you have to be logical. So if you agree this is one of the best femdom games out there, please be patient and support them

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
By the way, you should check "So, I Hear You Like Sadistic Women", game which is currently translating mortalvyses and has a lot of femdom. He released a patch covering a 25% of the game and it's pretty good. If you want to support the translator, this is his patreon:

Reactions: User_397401

staemme01

Mar 6, 2017
I just wish they would stop posting release dates. I imagine many people's complaints wouldn't exist, if they just didn't post release dates they never seem to keep.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I just wish they would stop posting release dates. I imagine many people's complaints wouldn't exist, if they just didn't post release dates they never seem to keep.
They tried. People complained that there were no release dates.

pablowwq

Apr 22, 2018
am I the only one who doesn't like the latex scenes? I expected so much more. the whiping is boring and not a big deal, and the strap-on scene is just too much. I mean I'm not gay or bisexual or anything like that and I know it's not about that but I just don't like things like this. and all the updates gets so much delay lol we been waiting almost 2 months for 6F now

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
am I the only one who doesn't like the latex scenes? I expected so much more. the whiping is boring and not a big deal, and the strap-on scene is just too much. I mean I'm not gay or bisexual or anything like that and I know it's not about that but I just don't like things like this. and all the updates gets so much delay lol we been waiting almost 2 months for 6F now
It's not your thing so play a different game...

Reactions: skyreacher

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I guess it depends on what you expected. I will say, I didn't view Cobra as the dominatrix type and was a bit surprised with the direction Koda went with it. Plus, the latex suit was hyped pretty hard for a couple months before we got access to the content, which may be part of your disappointment.

If sadism and pegging aren't your thing though, then it's no surprise you didn't like the addition. There are bound to be a few expansions here and there you don't care for as the devs attempt to branch out somewhat in their content. Agree about the delays though, they have become a bigger problem than they used to be. I think Bo might be losing some of his motivation. He has never tackled a project this long before. He might need a break or a hiatus for awhile.

Reactions: zazzaro

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I guess it depends on what you expected. I will say, I didn't view Cobra as the dominatrix type and was a bit surprised with the direction Koda went with it. Plus, the latex suit was hyped pretty hard for a couple months before we got access to the content, which may be part of your disappointment.

If sadism and pegging aren't your thing though, then it's no surprise you didn't like the addition. There are bound to be a few expansions here and there you don't care for as the devs attempt to branch out somewhat in their content. Agree about the delays though, they have become a bigger problem than they used to be. I think Bo might be losing some of his motivation. He has never tackled a project this long before. He might need a break or a hiatus for awhile.
Yeah I was expecting the draining to be a bigger part of her latex scenes :D Even though I loved her update

Somebodayyy

Sep 14, 2018
you can repeat those scenes though. Interact with Lily's boots next to her after unlocking the scene should let you watch it again. For Cobra's dream sequences you need to max out enslavement and let her drain everything I think?

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
hey ppl! :winkytongue:
can any one get me updated on inc patches and such ? or page numbers with that info o.o

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes