RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

shuracon1

May 16, 2018
you can repeat those scenes though. Interact with Lily's boots next to her after unlocking the scene should let you watch it again. For Cobra's dream sequences you need to max out enslavement and let her drain everything I think?
When I interact with Lily's boots I trigger the scene, but then the boots disappear.

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
The requirements for Lady Cobra's expansion are to unlock Redeem Game 3 (which requires 5000 Tribute) and reach Enslavement 1 (sniff her Pantyhose room object 9 times).

The update will make this more obvious by adding a hint to Tribute more if you've only met the Pantyhose requirement (currently there's only a hint to sniff her Pantyhose more if you've met the Tribute requirement). Receiving the current hint will also remove the Pantyhose lockout so you don't have to fight her a bunch of extra times.

The dream sequences aren't a requirement.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
The requirements for Lady Cobra's expansion are to unlock Redeem Game 3 (which requires 5000 Tribute) and reach Enslavement 1 (sniff her Pantyhose room object 9 times).

The update will make this more obvious by adding a hint to Tribute more if you've only met the Pantyhose requirement (currently there's only a hint to sniff her Pantyhose more if you've met the Tribute requirement). Receiving the current hint will also remove the Pantyhose lockout so you don't have to fight her a bunch of extra times.

The dream sequences aren't a requirement.
My bad, I forgot that dream sequences are obtained by draining levels and not stats in general.

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
My bad, I forgot that dream sequences are obtained by draining levels and not stats in general.
All stats (even her Fire Skill level) count. You need 80 total for the third/final dream (levels count as 4). In my opinion, in the current game it's basically a hidden scene until you unlock her Expansion, at which point you can get it very easily if you choose to give her all your stats (which is what the 3rd Dream is about anyway).

That halloween event, wen is it coming ?
It will be with the Yvonne Expansion, which has been pushed back to Nov 8th. (Yes, yes, I know.)

@Koda-
Any chance of a teaser for the new Yvonne update in terms of what to expect? By far my favorite villainess
Here's the teaser Discord got (idk if someone posted it already)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pic

May 13, 2017
I called that the halloween content would be puppy gear related, sad to ear that we have to wait 5 more days.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Some new info on the Halloween event.
Not going to lie: "trick or treat, smell my feet" should have been part of the update as an easter egg free. Oh my god!

That halloween event, wen is it coming ?
With Yvonne's update I belive.

EDIT: Nevermind, Koda replied before me.

All stats (even her Fire Skill level) count. You need 80 total for the third/final dream (levels count as 4). In my opinion, in the current game it's basically a hidden scene until you unlock her Expansion, at which point you can get it very easily if you choose to give her all your stats (which is what the 3rd Dream is about anyway).
That explains why it was so hard for me to test this out for the walkthrough. Could you PM me the requirements for the dream sequences?

So wait, halloween content+yvonne right? and then later on floor 6? :D
Yep.

Reactions: CrapLord

GooGo

Aug 22, 2018
Why does not it surprise me? Now, I know how this game goes on.
If you still want to follow these delays then follow them until 2019 without updates (Irony). I, meanwhile, did not to follow them anymore and follow other creators who can promise the dates they put. You can also tell me "it's only 2 dollars to get the game compared to others" but I consider those "others" better than bo wei and koda, I do not say at the level of programming, but at the level of promised content.
Then, you do not tell me it's hard to program what they do because we all know how hard it is, but guys I saw a developer who made fantastic content in 1 month and I gave him over $40. Instead here we have been on the same girls for 6 months. You say the expansions are good and well written, right? I agree, but I did not follow bo wei for the expansions but for the new villainesses, we do not see them, as I said, for 6 months and you still want to follow them? Well, you are free to follow them as you want but expect so many delays. We do not even know when the 6F will be released, they said on November 20th, but I do not believe it so much then the choice is yours if you want to follow them again. I certainly do not follow creators who bring content that I did not want and with many delays, I also trusted bo wei and koda for the update, I gave them more than $2 and in the end this is the thanksgiving: more delays and more uncertain dates. I do not care if I'm right or wrong, this is just a thought that came to my mind and I just wanted to express my opinion about it.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes