RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I'm questioning almost everything at this point except monstergirls, futas, giantesses and maledom. It seems to me that Koda was hinting pretty heavily at a shift in the norm coming up on the next few floors, so I feel like possibilities have opened up. Maybe not right away, but I think a lot of those "probably not" girl types or actions are becoming maybes now.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I'm questioning almost everything at this point except monstergirls, futas, giantesses and maledom. It seems to me that Koda was hinting pretty heavily at a shift in the norm coming up on the next few floors, so I feel like possibilities have opened up. Maybe not right away, but I think a lot of those "probably not" girl types or actions are becoming maybes now.
I really hope futas remain outside the game. Worst case scenario you do that part of the walkthrough. :)

Reactions: fanboi

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I really hope futas remain outside the game. Worst case scenario you do that part of the walkthrough. :)
Meh, there is gonna be a boss eventually that I really don't like, its just a matter of time. A futa boss would be a fapless floor for me too. I'm still confident futas remain a firm no though. Bo has never said anything besides a hard no on them. It's the "orange" level no's I'm not so sure about anymore, not the "red" level, if that makes any sense.

Reactions: fanboi

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Oh wow, I didn't realise people here would actually be in favour of a loli girl.
From my experience, emglish-speking people are usually pretty intolerant of such characters

Reactions: GearlessJoe

hupuuser

Jun 8, 2018
i just cant wait any longer for the sixth floor, and that Cow-girl villainess wearing boots...oh hope she has a horsewhip and ponyplay scene..[see HERE please ..koda...]

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Apparently there's a mushroom coming in the newest Mario game that can turn characters into a version of Princess Peach, and people are pairing it up with Bowser because they like their "bad girls", just like us x'D
It was actually just one guy who did a webcomic with bowsette on twitter. Next thing he knew, his subscription multiplied by 100, it became top trending on twitter and literally everyone was drawing fan art(there is ~4100 images on pixiv).
Must have been one wild experience for the one who started it.

That being said, bowsette will probably not be so popular in 2 or so months it takes to make a quality ToT floor. The concept already feels a bit overused

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Careful with all this memes talk guys, or the "kind" and "just" and "good at what they do" mods will ban ya.

On a more serious note: Pazaz from Moonbeam City is super hot and someone like her would actual fit the game quite well.

That being said, bowsette will probably not be so popular in 2 or so months it takes to make a quality ToT floor. The concept already feels a bit overused
Pretty sure they were joking.

Pic

May 13, 2017
i just cant wait any longer for the sixth floor, and that Cow-girl villainess wearing boots...oh hope she has a horsewhip and ponyplay scene..[see HERE please ..koda...]
Remember that the "cow girl" was my assumption about the descriptin of "western girl", she could be only intended as a girl from western regions and not as the movies genre, hope i didn't gave any false hope to anyone with my interpretation of that word. In my head the cow girl idea made by Bo is really interesting and i will glad to see it becomes true.

Reactions: bootsfetish59

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
I am still pretty sure "western girl" will mean a european spoiled aristocrat type girl. Cowgirl would be east for people in China. Usually when people in Asia refer to the "west" they mean Europe.

hupuuser

Jun 8, 2018
Remember that the "cow girl" was my assumption about the descriptin of "western girl", she could be only intended as a girl from western regions and not as the movies genre, hope i didn't gave any false hope to anyone with my interpretation of that word. In my head the cow girl idea made by Bo is really interesting and i will glad to see it becomes true.
sad... i remember Bo once asked people what name should the western girls boot be ..is this my dream or reality?cant tell them apart...

Pic

May 13, 2017
sad... i remember Bo once asked people what name should the western girls boot be ..is this my dream or reality?cant tell them apart...
Some time ago he asked for 2 names for the boots of a "western girl" who will be boot fetish oriented. In the best case we could get both the spoiled aristocratic euroean girl and the cow girl, but for some reason i can't see the cow girl fitting in the ToT contest so maybe we have to wait for her in a new game. Trust in Bo and you'll never be disappointed, can't wait for the new mistress and F6.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Some time ago he asked for 2 names for the boots of a "western girl" who will be boot fetish oriented. In the best case we could get both the spoiled aristocratic euroean girl and the cow girl, but for some reason i can't see the cow girl fitting in the ToT contest so maybe we have to wait for her in a new game. Trust in Bo and you'll never be disappointed, can't wait for the new mistress and F6.
A booth should be named Gertrude, otherwise he's doing it wrong.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Pretty sure they were joking.
Yeah, I know, but seeing how this is an indie femdom game, I wouldn't rule out a possibility of having an enemy at least somewhat imspired by Bowsette =P
It really depends on how Bo personally feels about the meme, though

Pic

May 13, 2017
Yeah, I know, but seeing how this is an indie femdom game, I wouldn't rule out a possibility of having an enemy at least somewhat imspired by Bowsette =P
It really depends on how Bo personally feels about the meme, though
Why not Bo weisette lol, joking aside I think she/he falls in the trap category that is a no no for our Bo.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Somethin tells me Bo Wei is unlikely to take someone else's design just to ingratiate himself to fans. Particularly a design from a Nintendo based meme that will be forgotten in a few months.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes