• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Well this here is also something Bo Wei did draw, with Pokemon in mind. He for sure likes the idea of Pokemon femdom.

Btw here is a source to the Pic above me its from his old pixiv acc. He also got an old deviantart acc and alot of lost art on some chinese websites.

View attachment 155563
i can see a boss being something similar to this :D His art is just awesome!

user84

Jul 21, 2017
I got the sub 3/3 stage with lady cobra. Are there any new scenes after that or is that the end of all content for her? I still haven't seen any puppy gear scenes for her. Do they exist?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I got the sub 3/3 stage with lady cobra. Are there any new scenes after that or is that the end of all content for her? I still haven't seen any puppy gear scenes for her. Do they exist?
Nah, there aren't any other scenes once you are fully committed.

Reactions: zazzaro

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
Hey it's been a while since i checked on here so any update about 6th floor date ? Last time i saw it was supposed to be mid october

Dec 9, 2017
@inthef95zone Well maybe I should upload a collection of everyting I have found so far. When someone finds something, it gets shared on the ToT Discord. Some of it gets posted from Bo Wei. He even shared some old comics he did there.
For everyone not aware his old deviantart is this here: .
Sadly the best stuff got delted by deviantart staff, nobody saved it it seems. I will just post 2 pictures for now, I dont know if it would be against the rules to post to much pictures at once.
This one is called a Legccubus ! Maybe we will see something like this in the Tower one day. unknown (1).png

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes