• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
hasn't this swan and crow part 3 like been out? I swear I'm so confused with this game and most bo Wei updates since they nuked this thread. like idk if he's done anything in the past two years tbh. if he has and a bro wants to send me a brief this got updates here's link pm I'd appreciate.

Illdoitlater

May 22, 2020
hasn't this swan and crow part 3 like been out? I swear I'm so confused with this game and most bo Wei updates since they nuked this thread. like idk if he's done anything in the past two years tbh. if he has and a bro wants to send me a brief this got updates here's link pm I'd appreciate.
There was a unfinished release, some bugs, some crashing, there was a patch, but there is still a good amount yet to be done with the update.. Hope this helps, I'll try a link once the files upload.

Diaz234

Apr 20, 2022
By the way i guess they are gonna finish the new update soon thats why the old updates are being shared now

khvivan

Oct 23, 2020
TOT is undoubtedly best femdom game ever made, but it needs to be finished, so fans can no longer suffer from waiting of another update/standalone floor

• Thinking Face
Reactions: smellyz44

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
the 2 fan games of the pixiv user (Lx1曼心) were deleted, also he deleted almost all of his tot artwork, maybe he wanted to draw jessica and she ate him. now those games are lost :C
pd: they were in english
His games kinda sucked anyway but I did take the new assets that the games had which where mainly footwear Don't let the file name deceive you these are the only new assets between the two games the rest are straight from ToT

Last edited:

DARK048

Jul 30, 2018
His games kinda sucked anyway but I did take the new assets that the games had which where mainly footwear Don't let the file name deceive you these are the only new assets between the two games the rest are straight from ToT

Mega
thank you a lot, but you only got the assets?

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
thank you a lot, but you only got the assets?
Yeah I deleted them during my PC cleanup a few days back since I wasn't a big fan of the games. I used to be a bit of a collectionist when it came to the boda works but never had a good track record for keeping every single fan game just the ones that were finished and good. Like I have none of Leonelli's ToT Fangames due to them being unfinished

Edit: It turns out I was able to salvage one of them by accident!

It's Demonlady Memories if I'm not mistaken but it is the Chinese version

again the only new CG in this is Cobra's shoes while the rest are from ToT

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes