RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

khvivan

Oct 23, 2020
Eh. I mean Rose is not related to Ethan any way. Though it is true that she is a fire wielder. So beside Scarlet we would also then have Rose. By the way, has anyone known about Bo Wei? Because he is now in one week exactly three months over his last announced date.
do people still believe their "dates"?

• Haha
Reactions: Filo02

vuwuink

Mar 9, 2022
Eh. I mean Rose is not related to Ethan any way. Though it is true that she is a fire wielder. So beside Scarlet we would also then have Rose. By the way, has anyone known about Bo Wei? Because he is now in one week exactly three months over his last announced date.
she isnt but i dont think shell be fire mistress cause she left the fire dojo and also i think ethans mom is the mistres of fire dojo

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
Wait, so the SnC standalone was added to this post? But it hasn't been officially been added to the base game?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well the other user has Naughty in the name so... you are probably right.
That is a good point. User name checks out.

I'd believe a date between Ethan and Yvonne happening sooner than I'd believe a release date announcement from Koda or Bo Wei.
Ethan going on a date with Yvonne would be an interesting story. I could see Yvonne taking Ethan to a waffle house where she proceeds to give him a face full of leather boot and beat the living hell out of him :love:

no because koda has already said that he doesn't like this version and when he decides to integrate it he will change it.
WTF, Koda is going to do a retcon... Dare I ask what he's thinking about changing?

Bashful5125

Mar 16, 2021
Stopped my patreon subscription for TOT a while ago. I understand development is a lengthy and often time consuming process that can blow out. But delays and constant release window misses by OVER a year is extremely poor form.

I come back every 6months to take a look and see nothing has changed.

NumericGazer who is actively developing "UnderTheWitch: Beginnings" is a dev much more worthy of support. Even their development updates are free on patreon.

BalinaJ001

Mar 31, 2021
I don't mean being related to ethan I mean the "new mistress" of the fire dojo. From what I could piece out from the rose leaks from his patreon it seems like she is reforming it into her own thing and she would be the new leader of the "Reformed Fire Dojo".

Nov 12, 2021
Stopped my patreon subscription for TOT a while ago. I understand development is a lengthy and often time consuming process that can blow out. But delays and constant release window misses by OVER a year is extremely poor form.

I come back every 6months to take a look and see nothing has changed.

NumericGazer who is actively developing "UnderTheWitch: Beginnings" is a dev much more worthy of support. Even their development updates are free on patreon.
The only way you'll see change is if more people like you do this but modern day zoomers are dumb and can't grasp that concept.

As soon as there monthly payouts peak below 1k that's when we're gonna see like 2 floors released in a single month.

But for now? Why bother. Easy money per month cos "haha koda posted le funny pickaxe xD" and discord shittery is much more important than actual content.

Anyway fire koda. Low IQ and literally cannot code despise his name being "code-ah" and also took a vacation when trump was crowned president due to "anxiety" and has also taken multiple vacations while doing nothing before hand anyway.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
The only way you'll see change is if more people like you do this but modern day zoomers are dumb and can't grasp that concept.

As soon as there monthly payouts peak below 1k that's when we're gonna see like 2 floors released in a single month.

But for now? Why bother. Easy money per month cos "haha koda posted le funny pickaxe xD" and discord shittery is much more important than actual content.

Anyway fire koda. Low IQ and literally cannot code despise his name being "code-ah" and also took a vacation when trump was crowned president due to "anxiety" and has also taken multiple vacations while doing nothing before hand anyway.

He was supposed to be fired years ago as Bo publicly did that but I'm calling what it was a stunt to get normies to think that something has happened. At this point the two really should lose all of their patrons.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
He wants to rewrite everything and give Ves its own floor,this is what he said back then,dunno if he changed his mind.
But for now this is what he want to do with sc3.
Damn. More content is normally a good thing, but not with Koda, "More content" just means more pickaxes of delay.

The irony of his name is funny af.

He was supposed to be fired years ago as Bo publicly did that but I'm calling what it was a stunt to get normies to think that something has happened. At this point the two really should lose all of their patrons.
I agree. I wish they would just sell the rights to the game to someone who could give us an actual release. That is what Deka did with Maple Hills College and the new dev says they estimate a completed release in September.

Maple Hills College, new dev's P*treon announcement:

Maple Hills College F95Page (Deka, now defunct):
https://f95zone.to/threads/maple-hills-college-v0-1a-dekarous.127058/

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes