RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Damn. More content is normally a good thing, but not with Koda, "More content" just means more pickaxes of delay.

The irony of his name is funny af.

I agree. I wish they would just sell the rights to the game to someone who could give us an actual release. That is what Deka did with Maple Hills College and the new dev says they estimate a completed release in September.

Maple Hills College, new dev's P*treon announcement:

Maple Hills College F95Page (Deka, now defunct):
https://f95zone.to/threads/maple-hills-college-v0-1a-dekarous.127058/
plot twist its just deka and shakie pretending to be other people so they could just start up another patreon and get crossover subs

cuz seriously, why use the same images heck why learn the "style?" I like the art because its clean but its also the most basic generic copy-paste style out there its not unique or special at all

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
Honestly, the game would be better if all of them had massive cocks (yes, plural) and balls. In fact, Bo Wei needs to add a bloated up Jessica as well, like a side-quest where Ethan has to beg Candice for food to feed the continuously growing Jessica. Eventually, Jessica should turn blue and round, just like that one girl from the Willy Wonka films.

efthkal

Mar 18, 2021
Honestly, the game would be better if all of them had massive cocks (yes, plural) and balls. In fact, Bo Wei needs to add a bloated up Jessica as well, like a side-quest where Ethan has to beg Candice for food to feed the continuously growing Jessica. Eventually, Jessica should turn blue and round, just like that one girl from the Willy Wonka films.
Stop with the bullshit

Jul 28, 2017
Gr8 b8 m8.

ACIIETEL

May 21, 2024
Why can't I move on with Lily?? I have already made her a suit, given her books, chosen "submit" and even matched her shoes twice! but lady cobra works great! Have you heard of balance? it's a pity! balance is the basis of everything!

proboyzz

Jul 28, 2018
Why can't I move on with Lily?? I have already made her a suit, given her books, chosen "submit" and even matched her shoes twice! but lady cobra works great! Have you heard of balance? it's a pity! balance is the basis of everything!
what kind of drug you use mate?i bet one of those potions swan made.

• Haha

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
plot twist its just deka and shakie pretending to be other people so they could just start up another patreon and get crossover subs

cuz seriously, why use the same images heck why learn the "style?" I like the art because its clean but its also the most basic generic copy-paste style out there its not unique or special at all
Deka and Shakie being the same person would REALLY be taking inspiration from ToT... *Scythe emoji*

Shakie's art has become the defacto Domina artform and anything else would be not be a true Domina.

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
Lily has to be one of the most boring characters in the game. She's just a generic, blonde, tsundere who seethed about being seen as inferior, and instead of actually working towards becoming stronger when freed, she decided to join the other team for cheat codes to level up. Amusingly enough, she isn't even the best warden on her floor (Cobra is technically on the same floor). Furthermore, despite those aforementioned power ups, she still gets dog walked by Cobra, showing not only that she is bland, but also weak lmao. She should really stick to cleaning their dojo's ships.

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
Ethan going on a date with Yvonne would be an interesting story. I could see Yvonne taking Ethan to a waffle house where she proceeds to give him a face full of leather boot and beat the living hell out of him :love:
That actually made me think? Wasnt Yvonne(the green woman) supposed to be an artist or something?
Was her art actually good and they kicked her because they were sexist or did she just sucked?

• Thinking Face
Apr 14, 2023
bro u had me until u talked about massive cocks and balls

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes