• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
how to win the eighth level key?
I've fought lady butterfly a thousand ways, but I can't defeat her.
I asked this a year ago in the Discord chanel and was basically laughed at (not hateful but my question had been asked several times before me oops lol), because it was long running joke that Bo wei takes so long to update. So both level 8 and level 9 were stand alone releases to try out, But so far the game ends at level 7 until the next update to bring your weapons and armor to the next floors. And lets be honest we still have to deal with the hero's crush for her own level, so that's at least 3 more levels to play.

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
Long time since I last came here, I'm totally lost in anything that's happened since the first release of Floor 7. Has there been any addition to F7 after you defeat Kaori? (there was like a WIP area for post-game with her)

Thanks in advance ;)

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Long time since I last came here, I'm totally lost in anything that's happened since the first release of Floor 7. Has there been any addition to F7 after you defeat Kaori? (there was like a WIP area for post-game with her)

Thanks in advance ;)
For F7,respite is still not out and there is no date or progress report.
Bo released F9 but same as F8 standalone and not finished,a good chunck of content is missing.
Bo was working on the f10 alone but god only know why he asked koda for help,soooooo now koda is "working" on both respite and f10 not the best outcome.
And that's all,as you can see we are back at the starting point.

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
Bo released F9 but same as F8 standalone and not finished,a good chunck of content is missing.
Bo was working on the f10 alone but god only know why he asked koda for help,soooooo now koda is "working" on both respite and f10 not the best outcome.
Thanks for the report! The last thing I heard some time ago is that Koda was finally fired. Seems it didn't last long...

Reactions: Narak8813

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Thanks for the report! The last thing I heard some time ago is that Koda was finally fired. Seems it didn't last long...
Np :)
Yeah it didn't last long or didn't happen at all as you can see he is still there doing the same old thing.
And now we are at "he won't get paid until he releases something" but take this with a grain of salt.
For sure if and i say if this is true it certainly didn't motivate him at all,it's the same old koda pickaxe emote,"soon",no report(
except for a channel on discord similar to the dev journal,but nothing significant).

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
so the ETA to f10 and respite is unknow right friend?

• Sad
Reactions: Konstantinus

BalinaJ001

Mar 31, 2021
Can anyone give an update of what's going with Bo and Koda? or is it the same old, I heard they had drama on Discord a while ago to give more excuses for delays.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Can anyone give an update of what's going with Bo and Koda? or is it the same old, I heard they had drama on Discord a while ago to give more excuses for delays.
Like i said in some post above it's the same old story.
Silence from Bo about the situation,same goes from Koda:this month,this week,soon,no progress update.
But the "new" drama was Bo putting Koda on f10.

Last edited:
Reactions: skinnyj69

qwe15059081

Feb 12, 2023
Could anyone give me a walkthrough on how finish the crow/swan story? I'm in the part where i'm locked by Crow, and after her defeating her twice, I can't defeat her at all. Is there a level i have to be to defeat her? Swan too, im a bit confused on how to fininsh her storyline. Could someone help?

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
Could anyone give me a walkthrough on how finish the crow/swan story? I'm in the part where i'm locked by Crow, and after her defeating her twice, I can't defeat her at all. Is there a level i have to be to defeat her? Swan too, im a bit confused on how to fininsh her storyline. Could someone help?
you have to keep losing to her and fully submit and then she lets you go back up to your sick friencd to help the Swan find the cure. If I remember correctly lol I know there was a lot of scenes with both of them separately and then together.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes