RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
i'm in 1.9.2 and i see her boots always next to her (left of her), once u interact with the boots u get the old
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scene with- i think- new dialog.

But the boots stay there forever so i dunno if its supposed to act that way or if it has more purpose than to replay that scene only.

Then again i got a bunch of errors with lilly so i assume there is more to it.
Huh strange never saw any boots... might start a new game to check it out. Thanks for the info!

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
Guys I read on the changelog that cobra has level 2 3 and EX? why cant I see it in game? Ive beaten her a lot of times and every time I choose fight it just go straight to battle and everytime I win the level rank is always C
You need to tribute some stats and levels to get her to rank A then beat her with an S to get the EX level.

Cryptic Seven

Sep 13, 2018
I know this is a domination game, so the grind is kinda the point. But I get bored with grinding quickly, so I just opened the game in RPGMaker and added a chest that when you open it it says "You are now Thanos"

It gives you a skill called "The Snap" that instakills anything and has priority over all attacks.
(it even has a gauntlet as its icon)

I have more fun memeing than I do grinding ^^

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
Anyone have any tips for Scarlett's EX mode? She is kicking my ass hard.
I still couldn't beat her either but there isn't much of a tactic to beat Scarlett other than blocking her triple kick so your best bet is to grind like crazy and beat other EX level girls before you fight her.

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
i hope we get more content for some of the other girls, too... i'm dying for just a little more out of cobra...

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
The women are incredibly hot and the art is smooth but the game is not my cup of tea. Be warned... this is for hardcore masochists, both in gameplay and erotic scenes which can be extreme. There's hardly any penetrative sex if at all and it's very grindy.

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
it also definitely has a massive slant towards foot fetishism pretty much all of the time

and that's why it's the best

PoorLifeChoices

Feb 10, 2018
If you know what you're doing the game isn't THAT grindy; you can beat pretty much all the content in less than a couple of hours. I would say its a lot less grindy than most of the life management games you see on here.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
The only time I feel like the game is tedious is when I'm fishing for new interactions but end up replaying old ones. It'd be nice if there was a way of skipping through content faster, especially if you've already viewed it. But I'll just keep holding ctrl for now.

If it's the combat that's troubling you, you can spend like 20 minutes farming Scarlett for lava potions and then proceed to steamroll any non-EX boss. And the best part is, if you make your attack TOO high and want the game to be more of a challenge, you can always tribute to Lady Cobra~

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes