RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Sep 5, 2018
There was a bug that was corrected in a patch. 1.9.2? I think? its in this thread somewhere. The OP isn't up to date.
in the old save,dignity can become to -14, the new become to 0 and dont change anymore,is that right?
and talk with her with 0 dignity also have nothing happen.....
PUPPY GEAR dialoge changed, but after one battle , PUPPY GEAR dialoge refresh....i think problem maybe come from here? (forgive me bad english...

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
in the old save,dignity can become to -14, the new become to 0 and dont change anymore,is that right?
and talk with her with 0 dignity also have nothing happen.....
PUPPY GEAR dialoge changed, but after one battle , PUPPY GEAR dialoge refresh....i think problem maybe come from here? (forgive me bad english...
You need to download the update. There was a mistake in the game. We are waiting for a link to the new game version to fix your problem.

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
I don't know if anyone mentioned this but here is a little observation of mine: if you try to edit your save via saveeditonline you may notice that there is a few new items here which may indicate what to expect from the next update :eazyHype:

Reactions: bahamut2195

guiltyspark343

Jun 26, 2018
Guys, I got a question

So far, the only cum eating we've seen Ethan do is during one of the scenes with Eliza... Now since they introduced anal play, do you think any other dommes will make MC eat his spunk? Also has Bowei (or Koda) confirmed any upcoming lewd content? (except the Cobra expansion hints at Ethan's further dehumanization)

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
Guys, I got a question

So far, the only cum eating we've seen Ethan do is during one of the scenes with Eliza... Now since they introduced anal play, do you think any other dommes will make MC eat his spunk? Also has Bowei (or Koda) confirmed any upcoming lewd content? (except the Cobra expansion hints at Ethan's further dehumanization)
There is also a scene with Khulan (after you f*ck her)

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
In the patch notes for hotfix 1.9.2 it says : "Fixed bug blocking Lily's boots from functioning properly".
Anyone knows what this means? Haven't seen Lily's boots ore anything like that...

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
I don't know if anyone mentioned this but here is a little observation of mine: if you try to edit your save via saveeditonline you may notice that there is a few new items here which may indicate what to expect from the next update :eazyHype:
Really what?

Jul 16, 2018
In the patch notes for hotfix 1.9.2 it says : "Fixed bug blocking Lily's boots from functioning properly".
Anyone knows what this means? Haven't seen Lily's boots ore anything like that...
i'm in 1.9.2 and i see her boots always next to her (left of her), once u interact with the boots u get the old
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scene with- i think- new dialog.

But the boots stay there forever so i dunno if its supposed to act that way or if it has more purpose than to replay that scene only.

Then again i got a bunch of errors with lilly so i assume there is more to it.

Reactions: Kevin131191S

haiyaaku

Sep 1, 2018
Guys I read on the changelog that cobra has level 2 3 and EX? why cant I see it in game? Ive beaten her a lot of times and every time I choose fight it just go straight to battle and everytime I win the level rank is always C

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes