RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
What do you mean *find shoe*?? how do i get that costume :D
EDIT: Figured it out, thanks dude :D I hope Bo Wei adds more stuff like this, that was better than the fight on the 4th floor awesome job :D

asasdfsfsdf

Mar 31, 2018
What do you mean *find shoe*?? how do i get that costume :D
EDIT: Figured it out, thanks dude :D I hope Bo Wei adds more stuff like this, that was better than the fight on the 4th floor awesome job :D
How many times did you have to play the shoe game and fight Scarlet?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
use the wind armor and sword(the water sword is fine here but the speed boost means you miss less and hit first more often) if you have it you take more damage from her attacks if you have the water armor and/or cape on.
I think you're responding to the wrong person. I didn't refer to any specific boss and was speaking of the evade miss mechanics being kinda bull.

Parnaval

Oct 17, 2017
Hi :)
Do you get it after a fight or after you play the game?
It would be like :
1. Fight
2. Play (2-3 times)
3. When speak with her you will notice new dialog (also if you speak with vendor1 you will notice new dialog too)
4. After that rotation (1-2) several times Scarlet will propose you to be her puppet.

asasdfsfsdf

Mar 31, 2018
It would be like :
1. Fight
2. Play (2-3 times)
3. When speak with her you will notice new dialog (also if you speak with vendor1 you will notice new dialog too)
4. After that rotation (1-2) several times Scarlet will propose you to be her puppet.
Thanks for letting me know what to do :) there was one thing I was doing wrong. I had to lose the fight, not win it.

moqrei

Nov 7, 2017
The "modder(?)" who made Scarlett's expansion (it wasn't Bo Wei) said he will post a Walkthrough later, as well as a patch for the game making it a little easier to figure out. Parnaval is mostly right, though about how to progress though. Really wouldn't recommend using a Save Editor for it as you'll miss a lot of scenes/dialogue, which is sort of the point of the expansion (the actual "reward" at the end doesn't do anything besides new dialogue/flavor text as far as anyone can tell).

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
The "modder(?)" who made Scarlett's expansion (it wasn't Bo Wei) said he will post a Walkthrough later, as well as a patch for the game making it a little easier to figure out. Parnaval is mostly right, though about how to progress though. Really wouldn't recommend using a Save Editor for it as you'll miss a lot of scenes/dialogue, which is sort of the point of the expansion (the actual "reward" at the end doesn't do anything besides new dialogue/flavor text as far as anyone can tell).
This is what is needed to reach the conclusion of Scarlet's expansion:
1)Beat her once.
2)Find her shoes.
3)Play the Shoe Challenge until she gives you the book of surrender.
4)Lose/surrender to her, unlocking the first training scene (I'm not sure it losing directly works, I just surrendered.)
5)Play the Challenge three times and pick each one of the rewards (the item one is necessary.)
6)Lose/Surrender to her, unlocking the second training scene.
7)Play the Challenge five times, and pick each one of the rewards (item necessary)
8)Lose/Surrender to her, unlocking the third training scene. Next time you speak with her, she'll further advance your training, unlocking the Serve option in the dialogues.
9)Play the Challenge five times, and pick each one of the rewards (item necessary), and play the three different Serve scenes.
10)Speaking with her again will unlock the option to become her puppet.

I did use a save editor, but I don't think I missed any scene. From what I saw in combat, the only thing that change is the foot trampling one, which is expanded to include the training stages when you lose/surrender to her.

I do hope that there'll be expansions for the other girls as well.

Asmoooo340405

Feb 26, 2018
After having intentionally lost all my Dignity to the 4th floor amazon I cant enter a fight with her and there is nothing else except her dialogue options

Bo Wei

Jan 17, 2018
After having intentionally lost all my Dignity to the 4th floor amazon I cant enter a fight with her and there is nothing else except her dialogue options
grab the v.152 version to fix this problem.

Love to be here. You guys give the harshest criticism here which is great for me to improve the game.

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
I don't know if anyone's posted these yet but
1. Even if you lose to 3rd floor woman, you'll talk to the monk as if you beat her
2. Fighting a level 1 enemy after unlocking level 2, will unlock level 3.
3. After unlocking level 3, you will get the rank "A" bonus for "enemy level" in a level 1 fight.

Parnaval

Oct 17, 2017
grab the v.152 version to fix this problem.

Love to be here. You guys give the harshest criticism here which is great for me to improve the game.
Hallo^^

Who is gonna be on floor5 (or what the votes are?)
will be there similiar events with Yvone like with Scarlet?

P.S. There was a bug a monk girl was adressing me as Ethan)

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
hey guys on the 4th floor, what is the point of the ingredients you put in? She does a super attack but that is all i found :D

Asmoooo340405

Feb 26, 2018
hey guys on the 4th floor, what is the point of the ingredients you put in? She does a super attack but that is all i found :D
The attacks replace her standard attack and are weaker. How much weaker depends on which one is added, castor oil being the strongest and bubble ale the weakest

Asmoooo340405

Feb 26, 2018
Oh thanks :D any new scenes or animations?
Yes, the animations for the attack are changed to reflect the ingredient added

Castor Oil causes her to shit on your characters face
Hot Water makes her pee on your character
Bubble Ale makes her burp in your face

whowhat

Dec 27, 2017
After getting dignity to 0, the option to fight on the 4th floor no longer works. what should id o

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes