RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pic

May 13, 2017
I played the update and i'm truly amazed, like everything, new villainess, new characters, the new context and really love both the finals I get (losing all 4 thunder guys and saving only one). I want to get even the other final how can i get it ? I was reading about 3 tasks what they are ? What is this skull helmet ?

zombieslave776

Nov 30, 2018
I played the update and i'm truly amazed, like everything, new villainess, new characters, the new context and really love both the finals I get (losing all 4 thunder guys and saving only one). I want to get even the other final how can i get it ? I was reading about 3 tasks what they are ? What is this skull helmet ?
Whenever you save one of the first 3 monks you can talk to Karen and choose the option with a skull to get a task from her. Each one requires talking with the saved monk and completing it unlocks an item in their shop (a really strong sword that has a 50% chance of twin punch costing no tp, a potion that heals all health, and an accessory that makes you start each battle with insulation on).

Also, during two of the tasks you can find half of a skull helmet. If you find both halves, go to key items to fix it, and then wear it, you'll get a scene the next time you fight Karen but it doesn't do anything else.

It appears you need to complete the three tasks and save all 4 monks to get the good ending.

Reactions: Pic

Pic

May 13, 2017
Whenever you save one of the first 3 monks you can talk to Karen and choose the option with a skull to get a task from her. Each one requires talking with the saved monk and completing it unlocks an item in their shop (a really strong sword that has a 50% chance of twin punch costing no tp, a potion that heals all health, and an accessory that makes you start each battle with insulation on).

Also, during two of the tasks you can find half of a skull helmet. If you find both halves, go to key items to fix it, and then wear it, you'll get a scene the next time you fight Karen but it doesn't do anything else.

It appears you need to complete the three tasks and save all 4 monks to get the good ending.
Thanks for the info i'm gonna try

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
yes finally....tho i have to go to work now so i can't play it now
i really wanna call in sick and stay home and just play it now

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The OP is super bad at conveying what the game is about. When looking at the preview pics you'd assume it's about that red head girl in different wrestling hold scenes.
Sometimes f95 has really low effort misleading OP's that do an awful job advertising what the game is. Specially with text focused games you need larger samples of the writing since thats what people play the game for.

Maybe there should be some gallery where anyone can post screenshots/text samples of the game.

KSVreset

Feb 20, 2018
I think I last saw this game when the third floor was being teased, around early March. Nine months and four floors later, I can't help but feel that advertising a new update every 30-45 days is a bit disingenuous (though I do recall it used to say a new floor every month, the current claim isn't a whole lot better). There are SO MANY pages here that I can't read through them all, but I'm guessing that it's a mix of lesser updates that aren't full-fledged floors and the inevitable delays?

It's a bit of a grim update, isn't it? I always enjoy when authors write themselves into a corner in regard to power levels, because every encounter needs to be bigger and badder than the last. When Scarlett was rubbing her foot in your face because it was a conveniently mocking thing to do in her leg-lock position, I took it that she was just a woman with BO. And when Yvonne took her heavy, thick, generally non-breathable boots off, it was hardly a surprise that she was sweating under them, because that is how a human do. It makes me laugh that now we have THE REAPER, who reeks something so supernaturally rancid that it's readily described as deadly chemical weapons the Nazis used for systematic execution, or even "the stench of death," and any sane man will fight tooth and claw to avoid getting a handy in its presence. Reminds me of the time my daughters murdered the devil by farting on him. Very erotic stuff. You know... In the past, I was under the impression that Ethan was simply in deep denial about his foot fetish, but I can see now that something serious is going down in the background. A clever foreshadowing of a twisting plot to weaponize niche fetishism? Power creep meticulously designed to to shame long-time rival series Dragon Ball Z? The mad ramblings of an author with his dick in hand? The world may never know.

What's the deal with the toilet and sewers bits you can interact with? I wouldn't think winning would involve either of those things, and I did all of the losing content as far as I can tell. EDIT: Sniped a minute before I posted. Winning = sewers. It's high school all over again!

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Ok, now that i played through everything on floor 6 and gotten all 3 endings i gotta say that was a pretty good update. Karen is awesome, the floor is big and detailed with lots of things to do. The endings are pretty good all in their own way. However i will say the ending were you lose all 4 of the Monks was ALMOST perfect, the lead up to it was great but then once yo got inside the torture room Karen barely said or did anything, i think that was a missed opportunity as i was expecting her to really break the MC, especially since it literally leads to him losing his mind, but it was somehow over too quickly and too easily.

Now i know why so many people are frustrated with it so far because i was too as well. Giving us the middle finger for using a save editor, a couple of frustrating bugs, very difficult combat(if you have no idea what you are doing or missing key components *cough* insulation *cough*).

But trust me if you pay attention to what you are doing, maybe even grab one of the save files already posted the whole thing will feel like a breeze.

Overall a pretty good update with some nice reveals, so i can't wait to see where it all takes is and what awaits us on the next floor.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
for those who don't know how to fight her:
Slap - grab block
Kick - insulator OR block (the one with insulator is a guaranteed KO so go always for insulator) if she puts her foot in your face block
Punch - grab block (i think)
Sword leg - block
after a suscesfull defense attack her with any move to reduce her attack or heal with a potion/technique
BTW... Best floor ever!
(sorry for my bad english)
^ ^ This is how you win.^ ^
I don't think you need to use blue potions at all. Most important part is using guard/insulation/grab block REACTIVELY, using them ahead of time is a bad idea. Each time you use the correct choice of the three above (guard/insu/grab b) for the situation you'll break Karen's chain and she'll have to start another one, the turn she does is where you decide wheter you attack her to lower her dmg or heal, usually better to attack at first.
If you want to make it extra easy go give Cobra all your hp except whatever it takes for whatever potions you're using to fully heal you, this will actually make the fight a breeze since Karen's damage is %HP based.

So, yeah, Karen's fight feels basically like a harder version of Yvonne's minigame in disguise lmao.

Reactions: bahamut2195

qnfhzhfl

Apr 2, 2018
I want to meet the BOSS of the original 6F.
She will be the first woman to be defeated by a man.
I would like to lose to very weak enemies than myself.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
how do i get karen? she's not there when i reach her throne.
"The 6F villainess is a busy woman and isn't always available"

By far the stupidest thing they added this update, even worse than the glorified minigame that was Karen's fight. I think on my first playthrough where I got everyone killed I was able to kneel on the throne to wait for her, but if you've lost once to her or haven't lost at all? Good luck mate, you can't wait for her, you have to re-enter floor 6 and go down the long-ass hallway searching for her. Catching legendary pokemon is easier than finding Karen on her chair, I swear. And they thought this was a good idea why? Liking femdom =/= Liking extremely shitty gameplay loops

Okay, rant over, I had to wait for what felt like more than 10 minutes once for Karen to appear.

EDIT: Since I'm being a bit too negative on my posts I should clarify "Roxy" saved 6F for me and I'm SUPER hyped for more of her... coming Soon

tissiperse31

Jan 24, 2018
I need a save file that would be cheated or really grinded cuz i had to reinstall my computer witch deleted all my files.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I want to meet the BOSS of the original 6F.
She will be the first woman to be defeated by a man.
I would like to lose to very weak enemies than myself.
To be fair it took five monks to defeat her, so it's hard to say that's "very weak." Maybe she'll figure into the story on later floors, maybe being punished for her failure? :unsure:

Pic

May 13, 2017
"The 6F villainess is a busy woman and isn't always available"

By far the stupidest thing they added this update, even worse than the glorified minigame that was Karen's fight. I think on my first playthrough where I got everyone killed I was able to kneel on the throne to wait for her, but if you've lost once to her or haven't lost at all? Good luck mate, you can't wait for her, you have to re-enter floor 6 and go down the long-ass hallway searching for her. Catching legendary pokemon is easier than finding Karen on her chair, I swear. And they thought this was a good idea why? Liking femdom =/= Liking extremely shitty gameplay loops

Okay, rant over, I had to wait for what felt like more than 10 minutes once for Karen to appear.

EDIT: Since I'm being a bit too negative on my posts I should clarify "Roxy" saved 6F for me and I'm SUPER hyped for more of her... coming Soon
There is no need of loosing in order to kneel, you only have to talk with her while she is in blake's cell and she says to you to wait for her at her throne

Reactions: Frosty2000
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes