RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
So that is the only ending? Didn't Koda say that there are 3?
No, there were different endings both for mixed and worst, and the best one probably has something different too. For some reason though, the game pretty much softlocked for me, and I don't know how. The entrance to F6 ends up getting me stuck in a black void, and beaming in there with a Naga Shard doesn't work either, because it says that you've never been to the place.

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
question ,how the fuck do you get the Yvonne worm suit ?? Also playing the expansion,nothing special so far lol,also none of my saves can beat this bitch, so i cant see any other ending,anyone got a save to help a dude out?

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
No, there were different endings both for mixed and worst, and the best one probably has something different too. For some reason though, the game pretty much softlocked for me, and I don't know how. The entrance to F6 ends up getting me stuck in a black void, and beaming in there with a Naga Shard doesn't work either, because it says that you've never been to the place.
How do I unlock the endings beside the one where you lose all 4 friends and get dragged into the torture room :D

CSYolo1

Jan 17, 2018
How do I unlock the endings beside the one where you lose all 4 friends and get dragged into the torture room :D
I believe that the 3 endings are:
1) Saving all the guys
2) Saving some of the guys (1 or 2 idk)
3) Don't save any of the guys

these are assumption based on pure logic i'm working through the Save'em all ending and it's quite tough.

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
1) Saving all the guys

these are assumption based on pure logic i'm working through the Save'em all ending and it's quite tough.
Pretty much

Marco3131

Jul 27, 2018
I guys, i have lost my Save data ( rly have lost all on my pc lol) some good people can share Save data pls? My last save is patch 1.9.4 after yvonne mini game (game over)

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
So is it pretty much confirmed that Karen's ATK somehow scales with your own? Cuz if that's the case I'm fucked, even though I never edited my save. What I did do was abuse Cobra's "Tribute" option, but that was somewhat balanced by the devs since you can't give Cobra more than 80 points worth of stats or you get a Game Over.

zombieslave776

Nov 30, 2018
1) Saving all the guys

One thing to note is that if you save all of the guys but don't do Karen's three tasks you still get ending 2 instead of 1.

I had a run where I saved all of the guys but didn't do any of the tasks and got ending 2.

Also, ending 2 is the only way to get thunder punch but I have to assume that's worse in the long run than all of the items plus whatever the super saiyan stuff was from ending 1.

What I did do was abuse Cobra's "Tribute" option, but that was somewhat balanced by the devs since you can't give Cobra more than 80 points worth of stats or you get a Game Over.
Where do you see that? I can still tribute any amount up to and including everything without getting a game over and there's nothing in the release notes about it.

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
One thing to note is that if you save all of the guys but don't do Karen's three tasks (and maybe the skull helmet, not sure what exactly the conditions are) you still get ending 2 instead of 1.

I had a run where I saved all of the guys but didn't do any of the tasks and got ending 2.

Also, ending 2 is the only way to get thunder punch but I have to assume that's worse in the long run than all of the items plus whatever the super saiyan stuff was from ending 1.

Where do you see that? I can still tribute any amount up to and including everything without getting a game over and there's nothing in the release notes about it.
can you share your save for the run that won? before you beat her i mean,id like to do it,just dont know where my stats should be

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Did some testing and in the end it looks like Karen does a %HP as damage, so you can probably be a lvl 1 and still fight her, stats shouldn't matter at all since even if you have enough attack to actually kill her she just goes "Nope" and gets all her health back. Not a fan of unbeatable bosses...

Did you have more than 80 points worth of stats to give her? Apparently when she has 81 "juices" you get the shoe tattoo ending

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
There is a game breaking bug, if you go down to the 2nd floor to buy the insulation and return back to floor 6, once you enter Karens domain you get a black screen and it doesn't go away.

zombieslave776

Nov 30, 2018
Did you have more than 80 points worth of stats to give her? Apparently when she has 81 "juices" you get the shoe tattoo ending
Yeah, I gave her 90 attack and nothing. If you talk to her again there's an option to watch the shoe tattoo scene, but it's not an ending, just a scene that Ethan wakes up from.

can you share your save for the run that won? before you beat her i mean,id like to do it,just dont know where my stats should be
You can do it from this file:

Also, I didn't do the skull helmet thing on that file and still got the good ending, so it does appear to be just the 3 tasks that are needed for the good ending.

There is a game breaking bug, if you go down to the 2nd floor to buy the insulation and return back to floor 6, once you enter Karens domain you get a black screen and it doesn't go away.
It is annoying but it's not game breaking. The room is still there, you just can't see it. If you leave the room (which can be a little difficult in the dark) everything is fine when you return.

Lusciooo

Jul 30, 2017
I don't think it's moving down to 2nd floor that procs this bug, by the way. I'm fairly certain it's due to using the Naga Pearl.

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
Really disappointing.

A boss that stuns you with every move! Are the devs a fan of current Overwatch meta? lol

Unbeatable boss are the most boring game design you could ever think off. Cobra was fun, Lily was super fun. This is just hot garbage especially after waiting how many months now?

And the theme is just the same shit + she beats up some losers. zzzz

It's the only boss that I don't wanna bother trying to beat. Will probably grab a save file before the next floor is out.

Jugs

Sep 9, 2018
One thing to note is that if you save all of the guys but don't do Karen's three tasks you still get ending 2 instead of 1.

What tasks are you talking about?

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
IT. IS. ABOUT. DAMNED. TIME. THIS. UPDATE. CAME. OUT.

lol a little over a year in development and we're at just reaching floor 6.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes