RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Just got it. I can already tell I won't be into a single kink on this floor, but I really like the atmosphere so far. The fact that it's got multiple irreversible conclusions that require multiple saves seems to add replayability too. Might spend the night on this, to be honest, then get my Patreon wallet figured out. Already registered my Survived By house name, so I don't have anything better to do either way.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Just got it. I can already tell I won't be into a single kink on this floor, but I really like the atmosphere so far. The fact that it's got multiple irreversible conclusions that require multiple saves seems to add replayability too. Might spend the night on this, to be honest, then get my Patreon wallet figured out. Already registered my Survived By house name, so I don't have anything better to do either way.
Let us know what you find :D

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
even with save editor taking my defense from 70ish? to 250 she still hits like a truck is there no way to cheese her to free the 4 guys?
because i barely survived 10 rounds and now its going to go up :ROFLMAO:

on a side note tho karen :love::love::love: holy hell i'm really digging the pain content

also theres a new top priority fellows a karen banner/signature!

Reactions: LeonOne994

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
even with save editor taking my defense from 70ish? to 250 she still hits like a truck is there no way to cheese her to free the 4 guys?

on a side note tho karen :love::love::love: holy hell i'm really digging the pain content
It seems pretty obvious that they wanted to clown the shit out of people cheesing everything with the save editor. My guess is that her stats scale in a way similar to the EX bosses. That, and if you bring her health down to zero, she literally says "Nope." and instantly recovers back to full health. Wish they'd follow up on that, but I still got gnomed. Also kinda confused on her design. She has the full-body pantyhose and the boots, but then still has used socks to use? Is her style something along the lines of PK from Girls' Frontline?

Reactions: Artilaz

Jugs

Sep 9, 2018
So.. has anyone found out how to change your name after you've progressed enough into the game?

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
its quite a smart design actually i mean she is supposed to be that much stronger than you and this way even with stat editing she will always be stronger than you hmm maybe editing level up might give more max HP tho so that might be a way i'll try later im quite spend atm :sneaky::sneaky:
have fun with her everyone

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018

also theres a new top priority fellows a karen banner/signature!
Yeah it takes a combination of damage prevention techniques to survive. Mix in grab blocks, guards, insulators and maybe even hydroscreens and hope you get lucky.

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Yeah it takes a combination of damage prevention techniques to survive. Mix in grab blocks, guards, insulators and maybe even hydroscreens and hope you get lucky.
Going purely defensive could arguably be a bad idea, since while trying to actually defeat her is useless, her strength returns to normal if you attack her (goes from being bored to amused by your attack).

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Going purely defensive could arguably be a bad idea, since while trying to actually defeat her is useless, her strength returns to normal if you attack her (goes from being bored to amused by your attack).
It is, you have to mix in attacks. I've got the hang of it now. Just went 30 rounds with her before letting her finish the match.

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
It is, you have to mix in attacks. I've got the hang of it now. Just went 30 rounds with her before letting her finish the match.
Around how often? Have you got any per-turn damage comparisons, for the general idea of how much her attack increases? It might also be good to check what her minimal stats are. Depending on how she scales, save editing your stats might actually put you at a massive disadvantage, since items/your only healing spell don't scale either (and are practically useless garbage at this point).

Lusciooo

Jul 30, 2017
Around how often? Have you got any per-turn damage comparisons, for the general idea of how much her attack increases? It might also be good to check what her minimal stats are. Depending on how she scales, save editing your stats might actually put you at a massive disadvantage, since items/your only healing spell don't scale either (and are practically useless garbage at this point).
It absolutely does. Though, with cheat editor, it isn't exactly a problem to get around it fairly easily.

On another point, the "good" ending where you save everyone and get the reveal is probably my favorite moment in the game, and the only one with any slight amount of emotional engagement.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Alternating with potion B is the real key. Keep insulator and grab block up at all times. When health falls below, say 330, use potion B. If health is ok, attack (unless you need to rebuff). Don't guard, just eat the reg attacks, heal stomps, and bleeding focusing on your own health instead. Maybe not a fool-proof plan, but I've had consistently good results. LVL 14 with 114 DEF and 671 HP. ATK is irrelevant obviously. Will get a more detailed strategy and add it to the walkthrough as soon as I can get ahold of @zazzaro's lazy ass. (j/k zazz).

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Alternating with potion B is the real key. Keep insulator and grab block up at all times. When health falls below, say 330, use potion B. If health is ok, attack (unless you need to rebuff). Don't guard, just eat the reg attacks, heal stomps, and bleeding focusing on your own health instead. Maybe not a fool-proof plan, but I've had consistently good results. LVL 14 with 114 DEF and 671 HP. ATK is irrelevant obviously. Will get a more detailed strategy and add it to the walkthrough as soon as I can get ahold of @zazzaro's lazy ass. (j/k zazz).
Okay, yeah, so the scaling works just as I thought it does. If you edit your stats too high up, you're basically screwed, because her attack scales up far too hard for a 300 HP potion to do anything. I think I'm going to try something in a moment, but not until I finish the regular one. I unironically love this atmosphere, and I don't wanna ruin it by cheesing until I come to the save for saving everyone.

Reactions: bahamut2195

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Still needs refinement. You can still get caught losing both insulator and grab block in one turn, which is a huge problem. standing foot to face i bad too, as it forces you to debuff. There may be a pattern to which "chain" she uses that I haven't figured out yet that will make her more predictable....she never seems to try to grab/instakill on back to back turns either, she always seems to use a reg attack between chain attempts.

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
for those who don't know how to fight her:
Slap - grab block
Kick - insulator OR block (the one with insulator is a guaranteed KO so go always for insulator) if she puts her foot in your face block
Punch - grab block (i think)
Sword leg - block
after a suscesfull defense attack her with any move to reduce her attack or heal with a potion/technique
BTW... Best floor ever!
(sorry for my bad english)

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Just got past the mixed and worst endings and honestly, it's probably the most disappointing game over ending so far. It's just ridiculously short, and nothing really happens to Ethan in comparison to others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's just way too short in comparison to the regular loss cutscenes. I'm guessing it's that way either to save something for an expansion (especially since Koda's a fan of mindplay IIRC), or as kind of a symbol of how pathetic Ethan is in comparison to everyone he failed to save. Only got the best ending to go now, so might as well see if my theory about the scaling is right.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Just got past the mixed and worst endings and honestly, it's probably the most disappointing game over ending so far. It's just ridiculously short, and nothing really happens to Ethan in comparison to others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's just way too short in comparison to the regular loss cutscenes. I'm guessing it's that way either to save something for an expansion (especially since Koda's a fan of mindplay IIRC), or as kind of a symbol of how pathetic Ethan is in comparison to everyone he failed to save. Only got the best ending to go now, so might as well see if my theory about the scaling is right.
So that is the only ending? Didn't Koda say that there are 3?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes