RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Feb 18, 2023
Does anyone know how to actually progress through the Swan/Crow part 3 storylines for their separate fights after freeing the Thunder Dojo? I keep trying and I read the chat bubbles in their rooms but their level 3 battles do too much damage and when I tried to use save editor to increase my levels and stats they still remained the same

BlueHare

Apr 3, 2024
Toxic fan base? Is using google too much for you? The error literally tells you what you need to play the game.
And i totally love you get angry, defensive and upset after i posted directly to you. I love smell of hypocrisy in the morning. :KEK:
Who got your panties in a bunch? The guy asked a simple question that anyone here could answer, he's probably new. But instead of helping him you guys decide to shit on him for what? To feel better than someone for once in your life? Pathetic

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Who got your panties in a bunch? The guy asked a simple question that anyone here could answer, he's probably new. But instead of helping him you guys decide to shit on him for what? To feel better than someone for once in your life? Pathetic
And here you are tying your knickers into knots by not thinking someone wouldn't answer to your "statement".
You know there is handy dandy Search function in the site, located at the top right corner that you can use to search answer ANY question you might have. You are truely pathetic one to start shit storm over nothing.

its kinda hard to search on google :)
but thanks
The one i answered even thanked me so hypocrite much?

alizzer

Sep 16, 2018
The idea with not spoonfeeding every little request is to not have the thread be a perpetual stream of people asking questions they could find the answer for with just the the smallest bit of research. Get off your high horse and actually try to think why people have standards, dumbass.

BlueHare

Apr 3, 2024
The idea with not spoonfeeding every little request is to not have the thread be a perpetual stream of people asking questions they could find the answer for with just the the smallest bit of research. Get off your high horse and actually try to think why people have standards, dumbass.
Not going to waste my time with the filth of this forum. Takes 2 seconds to respond to someone. Called being a decent unselfish human being.

BlueHare

Apr 3, 2024
And here you are tying your knickers into knots by not thinking someone wouldn't answer to your "statement".
You know there is handy dandy Search function in the site, located at the top right corner that you can use to search answer ANY question you might have. You are truely pathetic one to start shit storm over nothing.

The one i answered even thanked me so hypocrite much?
"Kind of hard to google" Means he was looking for someone he could personally talk to that would give him what he needed directly. The thank you was just having manners. But Im not wasting my time arguing with this anymore. Thank you ;)

BalinaJ001

Mar 31, 2021
This community is hilarious. And people think that they will be strong and wait for the devs to miraculously pull through? buddy this is the long haul. If this game had dedicated devs that don't make excuses with frequent updates and admit when issues arises and legit reasons behind delays etc. almost everyone would be fine. Look at the Madness Combat community for example they are waiting 20+ years for Krinkels to end his series and since then there have been countless great side games and animations. The issues are inherent, Bo Wei need's to "Lock in" and drop the dead weight that is Koda and replace him or let the project sink peacefully like the titanic. Thank you for tuning into my ted talk.

Reactions: cozyboy and Hese_1

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Could anyone give me a walkthrough on how finish the crow/swan story? I'm in the part where i'm locked by Crow, and after her defeating her twice, I can't defeat her at all. Is there a level i have to be to defeat her? Swan too, im a bit confused on how to fininsh her storyline. Could someone help?
Here's a walkthrough for the entire game, including Swan/ Crow:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
"Kind of hard to google" Means he was looking for someone he could personally talk to that would give him what he needed directly. The thank you was just having manners. But Im not wasting my time arguing with this anymore. Thank you ;)
Thank you very much for your very dumb and not so insightful commentary that accomplishes nothing.

MrszPotato

May 8, 2018
Can someone help me ? I finished the seventh floor by defeating Kaori in her ninja outfit, I have seventh floor key but when interacting with the gate Ethan just repeats the phrase "Another Locked Door"

zyxxz

Aug 31, 2017
Can someone help me ? I finished the seventh floor by defeating Kaori in her ninja outfit, I have seventh floor key but when interacting with the gate Ethan just repeats the phrase "Another Locked Door"
That's because floor 8 and floor 9 are standalone copies which you need to download separately to play.

Reactions: MrszPotato

artghrl

Jan 15, 2021
Anyway just got done with the LVL0 playthrough (thank you YugataKisu for providing download link in DM) and once again, bo drops another game while koda is struggling to push out an hour worth of content.

>12 hours long
>7 different girls, each with 5 fucking endings
>fucking voice acting (just for one girl but still)
>almost as many CGs as like 4 TOT floors

What has koda done? Probably spent the last month trying to recycle an old kaori CG cept this time ethans got blonde hair in it.
ummmm what game is that and does it look like tot becouse i cant wait i want a game like it it seem it looks worth tryng can u tell me its name friend and can you pray koda get a broken leg so he can only focus in his pc

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes