• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Nope.

"A Woman is straight until she's wet."

Common "battle cry" of bisexual women and lesbians around the world.
And now remember who Avaron1974 is ...

The spaghetti only is a sort of ruse here.
In my defense, it was Avaron1974 I first heard it from.
Honestly, Ava is probably my favourite lesbian around the world, love her level-headed humor. In an ideal world, every developer would include a short redheaded girl dating a tall and fit amazon in his or her game. ;)

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
I'm playing the completed game as a man and
-in episode 1 I got one sex scene with Stephanie
-in episode 2 I didn't get any sex scenes although I can see in the "ep2" folder that there are images for sex with Oriana and Sumalee
I talked with Oriana in her lab and picked all the good choices (marked with a star) but I didn't get the sex scene with her.
Also I jogged with Sumalee in the evening, the only interaction with her that was possible in episode 2.

Can anyone explain how to get the sex scenes with Oriana and Sumalee ?
Also, is there a mod that can make available all the sex scenes, preferably also the one where the MC is a woman ?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm playing the completed game as a man and
-in episode 1 I got one sex scene with Stephanie
-in episode 2 I didn't get any sex scenes although I can see in the "ep2" folder that there are images for sex with Oriana and Sumalee
I talked with Oriana in her lab and picked all the good choices (marked with a star) but I didn't get the sex scene with her.
Also I jogged with Sumalee in the evening, the only interaction with her that was possible in episode 2.

Can anyone explain how to get the sex scenes with Oriana and Sumalee ?
Also, is there a mod that can make available all the sex scenes, preferably also the one where the MC is a woman ?
No such mod, and you have to chose each girl on their own play-through. There is no harem ending. This is pretty much a one-and-done type game. For instance, you can't get with a couple girls as the male MC. You can only get with the guys if you're the straight female MC. This game is intended to be played multiple times to see all possible paths.

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
No such mod, and you have to chose each girl on their own play-through. There is no harem ending. This is pretty much a one-and-done type game. For instance, you can't get with a couple girls as the male MC. You can only get with the guys if you're the straight female MC. This game is intended to be played multiple times to see all possible paths.
Thanks for the very quick reply.
If I understand correctly, once the MC had sex with one girl (for example Stephanie) he cannot have sex with any other girl for the duration of the game ?
If so, that is very disappointing and a big fault for the game.
I'll try the "Universal Mod for Renpy" and see if I can unlock all the sex scenes.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Thanks for the very quick reply.
If I understand correctly, once the MC had sex with one girl (for example Stephanie) he cannot have sex with any other girl for the duration of the game ?
If so, that is very disappointing and a big fault for the game.
I'll try the "Universal Mod for Renpy" and see if I can unlock all the sex scenes.
Well, the game only covers a short time period, so it's not like it's anything unrealistic. Obv most games written by male devs are ludicrous fantasies about every female character they meet wanting to immediately jump them, but this is a story written by someone whose blood does not instantaneously flood out of their brain to their 'other brain' with little or no provocation, so it may not be what you are looking for. If you want an interesting story with some sexiness as a side dish, then this game is for you. Otherwise, feel free to go play one of those other 9 billion carbon-copy games...and take your opinions on what constitutes a "fault" in a game with you, eh? :rolleyes:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Hello,

Can anyone tell me the 5 two digits code to unlock the safe?
After 3 bad tries you get the option to get a hint or even skip that minigame and just open the safe. But basically, it's the same key code of the laptop (Reina) but in numbers, where 'a' is 01, 'b' should be 02, and so on

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
This is an excellent game. I've only played a few in the Elsaverse but across all your games this one was my favorite. I think the only thing I would've liked to see is a scene with the LI you chose to be exclusive with after the power comes back. But overall you guys continue to do amazing work.

Gottako

Mar 16, 2023
Definitely an excellent game with a good story and very detailed graphics.

I would like to see more projects like this.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sci-fi + outer space saga that we do not get to see in the ”Other games” section of this thread and is hard to find even through the search function of this site, it was done by the wonderful Mortze of this dynamic duo of fantastic story telling games and visual novels production collaborators, working their magic through visual aides: The Warrior's Heart
I would like to see more projects like this.
More scy-fy earth bound yet mind bending games of these two include Darkness Falls and also Chasing Beth
For all the ”early days of the very next project” fans:
All aboard the Gemini rollercoaster!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These games will blow your mind and bleed your heart dry every time you give them another play .. and another.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes