• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Turska

Jun 10, 2018
I think you also have to choose right dialogue options when talking with her before this. She seems to like a confident man of action so choose accordingly.

Reactions: turbojoe

WildPT

Mar 30, 2018
Now it's just time to wait for the next instatement of the Toroverse. Or some similar Verse. Hopefully...

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Does the style of writing stay the same as it is at the beginning? Like it's a novel and not a visual novel?

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I would say so pretty much. Worth playing though at least once, it's not a bad story.
I'll see if I can get acustomated to the style or if it annoys me too much.

Btw. Are all characters available for relationships no matter the gender and orientation of the MC?
At the beginning we learn the sexual orientation of the different characters and now I wonder if those my selected MC doesn't fit to are out and not available throughout the game.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Does the style of writing stay the same as it is at the beginning? Like it's a novel and not a visual novel?
There is a "visual novel" mod if you're interested (speaker mod in the op)

Btw. Are all characters available for relationships no matter the gender and orientation of the MC?
At the beginning we learn the sexual orientation of the different characters and now I wonder if those my selected MC doesn't fit to are out and not available throughout the game.
Yes LI are exclusive to the chosen MC at the start (bar one who is bi and available to straight male MC or lesbian MC)

Reactions: 3D Novelist

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why would they give an orientation if the were available for all?

Lesbians only go with female lesbian MC.
Straight women only go with the male.
Straight men only go with the straight female MC.

Reactions: turbojoe

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Why would they give an orientation if the were available for all?

Lesbians only go with female lesbian MC.
Straight women only go with the male.
Straight men only go with the straight female MC.
Which sadly means that your spaghetti proverb doesn't apply to this game. Even with all that water around..

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Spaghetti proverb?

Tlaero
Let the dishes get your fluids running in the positivity ingenuity department!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Life is full of pasta-bilities!"
"I'm bowled over by the deliciousness of this pasta dish."
"Pasta makes everything marinara-velous!"
"Don't worry, be spaghetti!"

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes