• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
well, even with this letters, i wouldn't guess, cuz i never had Mai Tai drink in hand, nor ever heard of it. . . and exiting, or minimazing the game window only to open browser and type hints from game is time consuming, and reflecting bad design, cuz the games aren't supposed to be created to leave the game to search for something. . .

what i did, i took 6 letters, and think a litte, about something that may make sense, and the after guessing for a few minutes, i came up with Muay Thai which it's name sounds similar, but it's not 6 letters, so after thinking for few more seconds, i deleted "u-y" and "h" cuz they weren't in hints, Ma Tai - still not the same amount of letters, 5 not 6, so after that, i tried to guess this one letter, and Mai sounded and looked like the most reasonable and makes sense the most.
Yeah, the Mai Tai is a staple of tourists too the tropical islands in the Pacific. Stereotypical in any movie taking place in that environment.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
ayy the ending was a bit rushed...

Also, since the game is short-ish, are there plans to add music/SFX at some point?

And also also: Uhm... renders are nice, but damn it's really low res and compressed, any plans for an HD version?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Re the ending of the game. In the immortal words of Neil Young (or Def Leppard, or Highlander, depending on your age), "It's better to burn out than to fade away."

I told the story I wanted to tell. Yes, I could drag it along forever and have you all get more and more tired of it until I ask myself, "Why am I still doing this when no one cares anymore?" Or I could tell the intended story and stop.

People complain that Hollywood is all sequels and reboots, with no new ideas anymore. That's not because Hollywood writers don't have new ideas. It's because the audience wants sequels and reboots and complains when a story ends.

Thank you for enjoying this story. I've got more than 10 others for you to try. And I'm going to keep writing them. But Toro 7 is done.

Tlaero
As far as I know, you are doing this for hobby, right? If you are not interested in continuing the story, adding sounds and animations, why not trying to sell the project to someone like ? If you sell your game by your own in steam, in the best-case scenario you could make around 40k, but the game has no animations, music and sounds, so maybe that could very hard to reach. But if Oppai sells it, they could make more than 100k, because he already has a big reputation there, the marketing experience, and the resources to improve it (adding the animations, sounds and music) Right now this could be considered as a season 1, Oppai-man could make more seasons with his employees. The game has a lot of potential, very good renders and writing, the idea behind is great. Perhaps, you could sell it to Oppai for 30-50k and you could negotiate a percentage of the future sales in steam too. Then everybody wins, the fans would have a continuation, sounds, music and animations and you could have money upfront to invest in the following projects. If Oppai isn't interested, you could try to sell it to Inceton games, or other studio interested in developing several games at the same time.

Reactions: turbojoe

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
you could try to sell it to Inceton games
Well, I was going to let this one go and not chime in about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But when you suggested the possibility of selling to Inceton I HAD to reply. Please, Dear Tlaero In Heaven, do NOT sell to Inceton. They make one amazing game that is still not finished and a bunch of crap that they waste their time with already. Please don't give them any more excuses to put off working on Mia, I beg you! :eek::cautious:

Reactions: aaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaa

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
I really like how each character designed, they act and look like real human. The story is also pretty intriguing with a bit of conspiracy, but the plot and character development feels too rushed. The event in game last for approximately a week, that's from the start to finish. Not your ideal time to build relationship or simply build trust to MC, so the relationship seems a bit forced. If you add more time for character building, especially between characters, I'm sure it will left more afterfeel when we finish reading the story. Just for future reference, btw.

Lolapodu

Jan 29, 2018
The game is so amazing, this should receive a lot more attention. Although I feel BeingaDik is not over rated, the art style and of Tora productions is defiantly superior to DrPinkCake
Been following your work since Redemption for Jessika and love your work ❤❤

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
This game is a fucking master piece. It's like watching a damn good sci-fi movie. Great graphic, absolutely amazing story, great dialogues, not even once I've been bored, and the subtle jokes makes me laugh every single time. It's incredible how I've been more interested to the scenario than the sex scenes. Last time it happened was with Exiles (I sure miss this game).

I am happy.

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Great game as always. It's interesting being able to choose your character's gender/orientation at the start, but still being able to get to know and befriend whichever characters you want in each game, even when there is no chance of romance, and having that connection acknowledged near the end. Normally you'd either be focusing on one character or trying to get with everyone in a single game, so this approach feels very unique. The story is intriguing and the characters look great as always, but I have a massive soft spot for Oriana in particular.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
This was a really fun read. I was more interested in the characters and the mystery rather than the sex. Although. I do have to ask:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try a 'solo' playthrough, without starting a relationship with anyone, and if you treat Reina right you'll get some insight into that incident

Mainkol

Feb 2, 2018
I've played just the intro and viewed the credits. Fantastic work at this point, I expect a superb game experience.
Great work as usual by Tlaero & Mortze.
Thank you for your work

Reactions: Asur1 and Tulrek
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes