Cherox

Jan 10, 2018
I'll take a look and try to reproduce the crash. Do you have the error message? Does it say which image file is missing?
Sorry, I uninstalled it and ran the pc version through joiplay, but given the context I believe tbe image in question is the blue "GAME OVER" text, as when that appears in Joiplay is when the android version crashed.

Oblivion57

Feb 2, 2021
hm .. can someone pls explain what's new since last two updates. My last save was on 0.5d when I finished all the quests. Now I log in and it seems there's nothing new to do? Do I need to restart (hope not). The quest icon keeps flashing but there are no new quests listed

Oblivion57

Feb 2, 2021
hm .. can someone pls explain what's new since last two updates. My last save was on 0.5d when I finished all the quests. Now I log in and it seems there's nothing new to do? Do I need to restart (hope not). The quest icon keeps flashing but there are no new quests listed
this is what I got

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
When I did the 2nd quest, in the warehouse, my telekineses didn't work on the barrels. I did here a click when I pressed D or F, but no mana was consumed, and the barrels didn't move.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
When I did the 2nd quest, in the warehouse, my telekineses didn't work on the barrels. I did here a click when I pressed D or F, but no mana was consumed, and the barrels didn't move.
It won't work on those barrels. You can only blink around them.

anoobj

May 3, 2023
Yes, the spell only works on the bags with stuff in it, not the barrels

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
My notoriety doesn't seem to decrease at night. And how do I decrease my notoriety when I didn't have a fight that day?

Last edited:

anoobj

May 3, 2023
My notoriety doesn't seem to decrease at night. And how do I decrease my notoriety when I didn't have a fight that day?
Fighting is the only good way to decrease notoriety. Try fighting someone in the infirmary because their level will be low so the fight should be easy.

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
Fighting is the only good way to decrease notoriety. Try fighting someone in the infirmary because their level will be low so the fight should be easy.
How can I get guards to fight?

If I tun into them I only get the options to escape or strip something

Thats why I am currently stuck at the second quest as I can not beat the green guard and when I loose notoriety get so high it leads to a gameover.

I played the game at v 0.2 before and got stuck there at the shower quest. I found all blinking clues but then it got stuck.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Problem is that I can't fight there. All I can do there is show off my assets. And afterwards, my notoriety increases again.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes