anoobj

May 3, 2023
I'm stuck on the riddle of library, I don't know what to do, I've been walking around for an hour or so xD
You can find the full walkthrough in the public release .

ayyy87547

Jul 24, 2021
How do you clean in the library quest? I've tried every key, clicking, just staying on top of the water patches, spacebar, etc. I have no idea how to complete this quest.

anoobj

May 3, 2023
How do you clean in the library quest? I've tried every key, clicking, just staying on top of the water patches, spacebar, etc. I have no idea how to complete this quest.
Have you tried standing in front of the water patches, then press 'space'?

• Haha
Reactions: OnePussy

anoobj

May 3, 2023
Have you tried standing in front of the water patches, then press 'space'?
Sorry this may have come off as sarcastic, but it's actually not very obvious.
In that quest, I think I messed up some settings in the game such that it requires you to **stand next to and face** the water patches (not just standing next to it), then press the 'space' button to trigger it. I'll try to fix it in the next release to be more intuitive.

Things I've noticed people did that DID NOT trigger the clean up event:
- Walking pass the water patch.
- Clicking on of the water patch so you walk to that place.
- Standing on top of the water patch and press 'space'.
- Standing next to the water patch, but not facing the patch, and press 'space'.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Can Julia actually fall into temptation and embrace the lustful prison?. Giving in to constant pleasure and allowing the Tome to Corrupt her as it were

anoobj

May 3, 2023
not for me... -_- can someone send me the mega link?

Can Julia actually fall into temptation and embrace the lustful prison?. Giving in to constant pleasure and allowing the Tome to Corrupt her as it were
Yes, that's one of the obvious intended ending.

luchonator

Dec 3, 2019
How do I change the potions on the top left corner to be stamina potions, I just drink mana potions during fights and it doesnt switch

anoobj

May 3, 2023
How do I change the potions on the top left corner to be stamina potions, I just drink mana potions during fights and it doesnt switch
There's a known bug in v0.6 that doesn't work when you have multiple types of stamina potions. Try to only have the small stamina potion.
The stamina potions should be independent of the mana potions.

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
Second time I wrote this as I took a deep breath and considered the first draft too bitchy and flaming but for the love of all the gods above and below, NEVER implement a sneaking segment ever again in your games. Like ever.

The amount of infuriating things during the night warehouse is beyond maddening starting from absence of visible line of sight of thieves and their random movements and the fact that you can sneak past by enemies in broad day light but not at night when it would be easier.

I don't want to come off as the metaphorical Karen or an asshole but I just want to genuinely ask you how you pictured players getting past a guard that can cover the entire width of a corridor (and past the corner by the way), see beyond crates and can hear you approaching from behind if you manage to catch him in a favorable position after over 20 reloads. Allow me to repeat, this is not meant as accusatory tone but just frustration for a part of the game I really do not consider fair nor balanced.

liubeizhaoyun

Mar 29, 2022
There's a known bug in v0.6 that doesn't work when you have multiple types of stamina potions. Try to only have the small stamina potion.
The stamina potions should be independent of the mana potions.
hi bro, how much the different between patreon version vs public version? like is there much different between 0.6 vs 0.6b?

liubeizhaoyun

Mar 29, 2022
The changelog for v0.6b is public
hi bro, just some feedback, i recommand remove the BVC keyboad action for those high end encounter, people will have to forcus on BVC but not attend much on the pose.

anoobj

May 3, 2023
hi bro, just some feedback, i recommand remove the BVC keyboad action for those high end encounter, people will have to forcus on BVC but not attend much on the pose.
I can increase the time countdown to be easier, but for those encounters if you spend too much time focusing on pressing the right button then your skill level is too low. At level 2 or 3 it's done in 1 or 2 buttons so you'll have plenty of time.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes