luchonator

Dec 3, 2019
I dont know if I reached the final of the playable content but I dont have the other quest besides pedagogy expedition

anoobj

May 3, 2023
hey during the quest for organizing the storage can you please fix the blocks for the telekinesis? I keep getting blocked for certain paths even though there's no obstacle or visible blocker for it. It made me have to go back and buy some more mana pots and it's a real pain in the ass
Can you give more details on which scenarios it gets blocked?
After you cast the telekinesis spell, for every step, the pull spell always tries to move the object closer to you, and the push spell always tries to move the object away from you.
As a result, there may be no possible path, in which case the spell does nothing and is wasted.
In this 1st example, if you try to pull the jar here it'll do nothing because there's no single move in which the jar can move closer to you.
ex1.png
In this 2nd example, if you try to push the jar here, it'll also do nothing because there's no single move that makes the jar move away from you. (If the jar moves up, then it'll be closer to you, so it can't move up when you use push telekinesis).
Also in this 2nd example, if you try to pull the jar, it'll only move up, because it's the only single move in which it can move closer to you.
ex2.png
Also for the nerd guys, for some reason you can only target 2 of them? even though there are 3? Not sure why, the third guy doesn't even have a modifier to mark him as special...

Edit: ok it's the last guy that you can't interact with. When it's 4 dudes, you can only target 3. Pretty sure this is related to how the "how many guys are satisfied" counter being broken as well, with it being only 2 even though there's 3 dudes.
I think I know what the problem is. I can get this fixed in the next release.

Reactions: ph33rg0d

anoobj

May 3, 2023
Patreon yourself ??
I don't want to spam too much here (or maybe I should to self promote more? I'm not sure whether it's common to announce private releases), but here is to the latest v0.5a release for Patrons.
Releases are usually made public after 1 month. I usually have a release every 3 - 4 weeks.

Warning: this is an alpha preview so there will be incomplete features and bugs.
Changelog & known issues
1700903306788.png

Reactions: ph33rg0d

Rayynn

Jul 14, 2018
what am i supposed to do once i'm here, can't blink anywhere without the guard spotting me, can't seem to push or pull anything too. 1700918599677.png

anoobj

May 3, 2023
what am i supposed to do once i'm here, can't blink anywhere without the guard spotting me, can't seem to push or pull anything too.
See 4 barrels in the middle of the yard? Try pushing or pulling the top left barrel to be in front of the supply warehouse (while staying away from the guard vision).

Agnes Fan

Jan 26, 2023
After you cast the telekinesis spell, for every step, the pull spell always tries to move the object closer to you, and the push spell always tries to move the object away from you.
As a result, there may be no possible path, in which case the spell does nothing and is wasted.
In this 1st example, if you try to pull the jar here it'll do nothing because there's no single move in which the jar can move closer to you.
View attachment 3116636
In this 2nd example, if you try to push the jar here, it'll also do nothing because there's no single move that makes the jar move away from you. (If the jar moves up, then it'll be closer to you, so it can't move up when you use push telekinesis).
Also in this 2nd example, if you try to pull the jar, it'll only move up, because it's the only single move in which it can move closer to you.
View attachment 3116638

I think I know what the problem is. I can get this fixed in the next release.
I couldn't pass the second part of the jar mission

cruiser221

Mar 24, 2019
At certain spots in the third storage room when you have to move the items to the guards, there are certain paths that you can either push or pull the items and it gets stuck, as in for example in this spot here:

Screenshot 2023-11-29 084235.png

If you come in from below and try to push it upward, it gets stuck and doesn't move even though the ability was used. There are other spots as well that this kind of thing happens when you pull or push through certain paths. It always gets stuck right below intersection tiles where there are four ways you can go.

anoobj

May 3, 2023
At certain spots in the third storage room when you have to move the items to the guards, there are certain paths that you can either push or pull the items and it gets stuck, as in for example in this spot here:

View attachment 3126445

If you come in from below and try to push it upward, it gets stuck and doesn't move even though the ability was used. There are other spots as well that this kind of thing happens when you pull or push through certain paths. It always gets stuck right below intersection tiles where there are four ways you can go.
OK thanks for the specific example. I found the issue and fixed it. I'll include it in the next release.

In , I also fixed the nerd gang issue you had previously.

Last edited:

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
anoobj I'ma be honest I tend to forget ur a dev when I see ur (circle pic????watever)picture bit it is really rare to not see dev have a pic for there game ...I know your the dev but I have to like remind myself oh hey that's the dev lol

also I'm excited for the next release ... since I lost my save I am gonna wait and play release 5 when available

anoobj

May 3, 2023
anoobj I'ma be honest I tend to forget ur a dev when I see ur (circle pic????watever)picture bit it is really rare to not see dev have a pic for there game ...I know your the dev but I have to like remind myself oh hey that's the dev lol

also I'm excited for the next release ... since I lost my save I am gonna wait and play release 5 when available
I've updated my profile pic :D

Reactions: buggzy313

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
so I'm supposed to get a shovel in the large tree yard and I see nothing that is interactable. how is it i don't see any comments about this or am I just the stupid one
nvm there was a comment. damn that really blended in with the ground

anoobj

May 3, 2023
when i open the on mac it says please move game.app to different folder
When you start it on Mac, it might say “Please move the Game.app to a different folder.”
Just literally create a new folder, then move the game to this new folder and it should start working.

Phr3ak

Nov 1, 2018
I'm stuck on the riddle of library, I don't know what to do, I've been walking around for an hour or so xD

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes