Ren'Py TOMBOY SUPREMACY DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I will do my best. My coauthor LTL and I have got our minds pretty well synced after more than a year of working together. We should be able to come up with some good and funny stories.
wait a minute ... did Grant clone your ass also .... fuck i knew it !!! ....
we are all had people ...... RUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
The place where people make jokes about incest is Alabama, but only few remember people from Island made anti-incest app eight or seven years ago to prevent incest:KEK: Screenshot_2022-11-14-14-33-37-145.jpg
Doc, why not make game happening on Iceland?
I have even idea for absurd plot:
Mc is incest hater and his family members must to convince him to change his mind and keep incest in family (even if it's forbidden in whole country).

Sexy and naughty tomboys must convince mc to impregnate them:KEK:;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The place where people make jokes about incest is Alabama, but only few remember people from Island made anti-incest app eight or seven years ago to prevent incest:KEK: View attachment 2169304
Doc, why not make game happening on Iceland?
I have even idea for absurd plot:
Mc is incest hater and his family members must to convince him to change his mind and keep incest in family (even if it's forbidden in whole country).

Sexy and naughty tomboys must convince mc to impregnate them:KEK:;)
thats not true ... we make fun of every place that lets it happen ... like my house ... err i mean .. not my house .. yeah i meant everywhere but .. my house :p

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm really not sure where I want the game to take place. I'm thinking maybe in the Midwestern US. Maybe Missouri.. Like I said, I haven't decided. I'm also trying to decide on a point based system like Extra Credit or choice based like CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I got really, really lucky with Extra Credit. It was a stealth female centric game. Female centric games usually don't do to good. I wish they would. I was really lucky that y'all like Extra Credit. I doubt I'd be able to pull that off again.
I don't know about that, just that there aren't nearly enough of them. Most female protagonist games have her being the village bike.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I don't know about that, just that there aren't nearly enough of them. Most female protagonist games have her being the village bike.
Maybe I could do a story kind of like EC where the MC is a guy, but it focuses on a girl or two. I don't know. I'll have to think about it.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I'm really not sure where I want the game to take place. I'm thinking maybe in the Midwestern US. Maybe Missouri.. Like I said, I haven't decided. I'm also trying to decide on a point based system like Extra Credit or choice based like CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED.
My vote is vote is 100% for choice based. Not that you force us to grind,but that is still my vote.

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Mc coaches a boxing/wrestling team. Lots of fit semi muscular tomboys. Maybe a Daughter or niece is on the team?

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've got somewhat of a basic idea. The MC lives with his mom and sisters. He's got two 100% blood related sisters and I'm thinking a half sister from somewhere in Asia. Gotta have my Asian concubine. How did this happen? Daddy was in the Army and cheated on mommy when in Korea or Japan. Yes, I have Yellow Fever really bad. LOL! I'm thinking the dad died in Afghanistan or Iraq years ago. It could change.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Have them living just outside of Branson. They can go see the Japanese fiddler.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
You asked what kind of incest...
I like m/s and b/s and f/d especially if it's the same MC for all those... aka a MC that fucks his whole family.
Pregnancy is hot too.
How the hell can the Mc have a kid old enough to have a sexual relationship with? The main character looks about 15..

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I've got somewhat of a basic idea. The MC lives with his mom and sisters. He's got two 100% blood related sisters and I'm thinking a half sister from somewhere in Asia. Gotta have my Asian concubine. How did this happen? Daddy was in the Army and cheated on mommy when in Korea or Japan. Yes, I have Yellow Fever really bad. LOL! I'm thinking the dad died in Afghanistan or Iraq years ago. It could change.
How about he was stationed in the Phillipines? A little bit of a darker Asian and often really cute/petite. And it would still cause a hell of a scandal in redneck Missouri (lived in St. Louis for a few years and had to travel to Arkansas many times, so got familiar with the redneck aspects quite well). If you do the Missouri thing, you'll need to introduce fried brain sandwiches and fried pork tenderloin sandwiches. Never tried the brain (usually sheep; heard they were squishy), but the pork was pretty damn good. Think chicken fried steak, but with pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.