Ren'Py TOMBOY SUPREMACY DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
My game 23 Sisters will be coming to an end next year. I will still work on Extra Credit. Once 23 Sisters is done I will begin work on a new game called Tomboy Supremacy. It was voted on by my SubscribeStar subscribers to be my next game. It will in no way be connected to the 23 Sisters Universe. It's gonna be it's own thing. It's still in the early stages of development. The reason I've opened this thread up is to see what everyone wants in the game. It will focus on tomboys but there will be other girls too. What do y'all want to see? What kind of game do you want? What kind of incest are you looking for? I really want to hear your ideas.

1.png

Last edited:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
First.

So any idea of how many girls you want this to involve?
I ask because it determines things like available character twists and backgrounds.

Something like a high school cheer leading home coming queen turning into a tomboy later in life after an event(inherited a farm,military service,sick of the city life,hate of her job ect)....would need a spot.

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
My game 23 Sisters will be coming to an end next year. I will still work on Extra Credit. Once 23 Sisters is done I will begin work on a new game called Tomboy Supremacy. It was voted on by my SubscribeStar subscribers to be my next game. It will in no way be connected to the 23 Sisters Universe. It's gonna be it's own thing. It's still in the early stages of development. The reason I've opened this thread up is to see what everyone wants in the game. It will focus on tomboys but there will be other girls too. What do y'all want to see? What kind of game do you want? What kind of incest are you looking for? I really want to hear your ideas.

View attachment 2168701
Her or her exact doppelganger needs to be prominent in this universe. And while this girl isn't that much different from her, a model based on Bex Taylor-Klaus would be nice, especially if you need a gay/bi character to spice things up. She has full nudes out there to help with the modelling. Maybe even give her the same kind of birthmark on her thigh in homage. ;)

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Main plot line thoughts?

A war(over there anywhere but where we are) and almost all men have been drafted away(the war has been going for 12 years now). Few men could avoid it, but(mc loophole here) could be any reason really. "We where deemed to have the perfect ideal genetics for producing our countries next generation. We are in government lol. We could even see headlines in the news about the three deaths(either for or against our side lol)..

Spitballing here.

• Haha

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Her or her exact doppelganger needs to be prominent in this universe. And while this girl isn't that much different from her, a model based on Bex Taylor-Klaus would be nice, especially if you need a gay/bi character to spice things up. She has full nudes out there to help with the modelling. Maybe even give her the same kind of birthmark on her thigh in homage. ;)
Every one of the characters in TS will be brand new.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Got to have a kaylee type (firefly mechanic).
Farmer type girl.
Athlete previously mentioned.
Cowgirl type(ranch/zoo maybe?)
Hunter(I had a neighbor who's wife hunted bear,deer...anything really,and she raced sled dogs).
Prepper type(ready for lights out,the end of the world ect...my ex would fit rofl).
Law enfocement(icky,but spitballing)
Hiker/outdoor girl

Last edited:

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Main plot line thoughts?

A war(over there anywhere but where we are) and almost all men have been drafted away(the war has been going for 12 years now). Few men could avoid it, but(mc loophole here) could be any reason really. "We where deemed to have the perfect ideal genetics for producing our countries next generation. We are in government lol. We could even see headlines in the news about the three deaths(either for or against our side lol)..

Spitballing here.
This game is going to be very vanilla. No crazy aliens or demons. It'll be really down to earth.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I like that... I still hope with your twist... but trust me... we need good incest games... there so few that are good it's a shame...
I will do my best. My coauthor LTL and I have got our minds pretty well synced after more than a year of working together. We should be able to come up with some good and funny stories.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I am seriously thinking about doing a prologue or something like one in maybe Jan or Feb. it would let everyone get a taste of the game. 0.1 probably won't come out until Mar or Apr.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Got to have a kaylee type (firefly mechanic).
Farmer type girl.
Athlete previously mentioned.
Cowgirl type(ranch/zoo maybe?)
Hunter(I had a neighbor who's wife hunted bear,deer...anything really,and she raced sled dogs).
Prepper type(ready for lights out,the end of the world ect...my ex would fit rofl).
Law enfocement(icky,but spitballing)
Hiker/outdoor girl
I'll see what I can do.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I am seriously thinking about doing a prologue or something like one in maybe Jan or Feb. it would let everyone get a taste of the game. 0.1 probably won't come out until Mar or Apr.
To me the one of the big things is the starting point. Where are we,what is the world/universe like?
Any kind of inc,but f/d b/c are always good to go.
I think non-tomboy characters should be limited and have a reason so few exist(ie our location in a rural area something along those lines). It lets more females be tomboys without pushing any logic or reason alarms.

Could be a simple as women got power and in revenge for the 100 million or so Chinese women killed before and after birth during the one child policy they are limiting the number of males(and only tomboys like men in this world,because the rest are fem nazi's rofl).

Status
Not open for further replies.