Ren'Py TOMBOY SUPREMACY DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
To me the one of the big things is the starting point. Where are we,what is the world/universe like?
Any kind of inc,but f/d b/c are always good to go.
I think non-tomboy characters should be limited and have a reason so few exist(ie our location in a rural area something along those lines). It lets more females be tomboys without pushing any logic or reason alarms.
I live in the Deep Southern US. Tomboys outnumber regular girls naturally where i live. LOL!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Otherguy2012

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I live in the Deep Southern US. Tomboys outnumber regular girls naturally where i live. LOL!
The nearest city to me has a whooping 2700 people in it a hardware store,post office,courthouse(it is the county seat),and grocery store that is about it. We got a McDonald's last year...no one goes and they can not find enough employees to open 1/3 of the time lol.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The nearest city to me has a whooping 2700 people in it a hardware store,post office,courthouse(it is the county seat),and grocery store that is about it. We got a McDonald's last year...no one goes and they can not find enough employees to open 1/3 of the time lol.
I live in a town of like 3,500 or something liike that. Got Gigabit Internet though. That's pretty cool. LOL!

Reactions: Otherguy2012

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Oh.....orchard girls. ROFL
Not related to real life people of course,like the twin girls who are inheriting their fathers orchard just down the road from me lol(not joking).

Do not make that face lol...they are already in their mid 20s .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Back on subject. I'm thinking TS will be a b/s m/s game. I do want a mommy MILF in it.
I only have one request on that. Please do not make her a cow. Hell my own mom is 5'1 and maybe 98lb
I see milf and almost cringe fearing the fat asses and gigantic boobs MILF seems to apply to most games.

Not saying she has to be tiny...but the milf tag usually means giant boobs and ass. Maybe an in shape mom who I don't know hunts bears rofl

Mom...that you?
3FFC94B2-041E-4CE7-856D-E8B83C230EDB.jpeg

Last edited:

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I only have one request on that. Please do not make her a cow. Hell my own mom is 5'1 and maybe 98lb
I see milf and almost cringe fearing the fat asses and gigantic boobs MILF seems to apply to most games.
No way I'm making them a cow. You've seen the MILFs in 23 Sisters? The mom and the aunt? They'll be something like that. I'm thinking of making the mom an exercise freak.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
No way I'm making them a cow. You've seen the MILFs in 23 Sisters? The mom and the aunt? They'll be something like that. I'm thinking of making the mom an exercise freak.
In the spirit of the game...maybe she could be an avid hiker?
So...you know a fit woman who is not afraid to go a week without a shower,but still goes into town once a month for things like being waxed(yea,heard a horror story about why too...see when women pee outside ticks apparently can cause issues if they have pubic hair).
I am a long distance hiker myself,hiked the AT in 2019,CD in 2016. Meet plenty of women who loved to hike and were in great shape to.
Almost half who finish that trail (AT)since 2000 have been female. Long distance hiking is infectious once you get a taste of it.

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
i take it the mc of this game is going to be female based on the pic. pregnancy is something i would like to see for incest im good with damn near any b/s m/d etc is she a full female or a futa i wouldn't mind having the option to play either one you'd be able to bring more people in who love playing futa games if that option is available and if you can play as futa im so going knock up the mother right away.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
i take it the mc of this game is going to be female based on the pic. pregnancy is something i would like to see for incest im good with damn near any b/s m/d etc is she a full female or a futa i wouldn't mind having the option to play either one you'd be able to bring more people in who love playing futa games if that option is available and if you can play as futa im so going knock up the mother right away.
The MC will be a guy. No futa. There will be pregnancy in it. This game is going to be very grounded in reality.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Not going with a female MC this time then? Given Extra Credit focusing more on the girls, I wondered. Would be hot to have more focus on sister/sister and mother/daughter incest. Most incest games are male MC. Would definitely like to see twins again, regardless.
I got really, really lucky with Extra Credit. It was a stealth female centric game. Female centric games usually don't do to good. I wish they would. I was really lucky that y'all like Extra Credit. I doubt I'd be able to pull that off again.

Status
Not open for further replies.