5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
It seems someone didn't fixed the script translation "% s" breaks the game

yeetdaddy

Aug 20, 2017
In Mike's Monster Island Escape I'm getting the error "Script 'Window_Message' line 346: NoMethodError occured. undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass" shortly after reading the diary.

Aug 22, 2017
It seems someone didn't fixed the script translation "% s" breaks the game
which game does this occur in? all of them? could you post a screenshot?

In Mike's Monster Island Escape I'm getting the error "Script 'Window_Message' line 346: NoMethodError occured. undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass" shortly after reading the diary.
i have fixed this issue, a new version of the package should be up soon

Last edited:
Reactions: HHLONG and Thronico
Aug 22, 2017
Are battles include to the game?
I don't believe any of the games include battles

where can i find this cheat mod to apply it to other games? thank you!
The cheat mod that i included inside the folders is called RPG MAKER cheatmenu, you can find one for mv and vxace. the one used here can be found here, https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-vx-ace-cheat-menu.20567/

although, i highly recommend using MTool for cheating. It gives you pretty full control over everything and lets you increase the game speed, and navigate maps easily (good for making a gallery save)

frid

Apr 25, 2017
Wish he make more games like or

Does anyone ever got the last game he made? I was told that it was really short

Aug 22, 2017
Wish he make more games like or

Does anyone ever got the last game he made? I was told that it was really short
The game I think you are talking about is called
The title translates to something like "I want to do dirty things to girls!" or "I want to dirty things to a girl"
The game is also included in the pack as the same name.
There is also a potential project that has been referenced a few times over the years, but i doubt we'll ever see anything of it.

Last edited:

frid

Apr 25, 2017
The game I think you are talking about is called
The title translates to something like "I want to do dirty things to girls!" or "I want to dirty things to a girl"
The game is also included in the pack as the same name.
There is also a potential project that has been referenced a few times over the years, but i doubt we'll ever see anything of it.
Did you played this game or do you know where to find it?

Aug 22, 2017
Did you played this game or do you know where to find it?
Which game? The one i linked is in the collection, it is called, "I want to do dirty things to girls!"
The project i mentioned isnt anything that has been released, if it even exists. The artist has just simply referenced it over the years as a "game" but its never been released or anything. It includes the character shown in the cg sets the artist has released.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote