Collection - RPGM - Completed - Tokagemori Collection [Final] [Tokagemori]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Thronico

I'm a huge fan of the simplistic style the Tokagemori games have. Touch enemy? Get fucked. The animations are usually unique and weird enough that it doesn't feel vanilla and you really do have that desire to see all of the animations.

Some are better games than others, and have better animations than others. One thing they've always done that I'm not a fan of though, is the bored or bothered expressions the heroines usually have. The Village game and Mike's Island don't have this issue though.

All in all, I love these style of games and really wish we had more of them. The simplicity is weirdly unique, considering how much easier it must be to make games like these as opposed to other RPGM games that come out.

If anyone has any recommendations for games like these, please let me know! For anyone also looking for one, Trap Drop is a REALLY good one that has a shitty MTL somewhere here on the site. It's enough of a trans to be playable, even if it is pretty awful. The game and animations are totally worth it.

The same goes for most of the games included in this collection. Some have a change in the mechanics for a more traditional RPG, and those I just don't play myself, as I play more H-games than I should, and am just SO tired of the low effort RPGM format when it comes to the basic turn based combat.

I myself am a big context fapper, as I call it, so I enjoy when it seems like the world itself is just built specifically with corrupting and cumming inside the female characters in mind. All of the creatures you encounter in most of the games don't waste your time and immediately start violating the heroines on contact. It's pretty hot to think these normal girls are just getting railed constantly, but they have no choice but to accept it.

There are no scenes of violence, so don't worry about them being hurt in anyway. The stories are always light-hearted and don't touch on any heavy subjects. These games are perfect for a nice simple fap session if you enjoy the same themes I do.