5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
It seems someone didn't fixed the script translation "% s" breaks the game
which game does this occur in? all of them? could you post a screenshot?
Edit: ActorNoHit within the Vocab section of the games' scripts is the culprit: Just fix it in both Kuroyuki and the Lewd Request and Sotia's Treasure Hunt RPG by changing its instance of the string escape characters to lowercase (% S to % s, as they're the only games that appear affected.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The games are missing a wordwrap.
Yeah, as is typical with low effort MTLs (there's even several completely untranslated maps across several of the games, presumably because they didn't have any obvious NPCs and the few examinable things in them didn't seem important), but what can you do when they're also bundled together with redundant versions of save editors and the like bloating them all up? Expecting quality control in piracy beyond trying to make sure downloads won't make end users' antivirus software doesn't sound all the klaxons possible is kind of a pipe dream.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2017
Edit: ActorNoHit within the Vocab section of the games' scripts is the culprit: Just fix it in both Kuroyuki and the Lewd Request and Sotia's Treasure Hunt RPG by changing its instance of the string escape characters to lowercase (% S to % s, as they're the only games that appear affected.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, as is typical with low effort MTLs (there's even several completely untranslated maps across several of the games, presumably because they didn't have any obvious NPCs and the few examinable things in them didn't seem important), but what can you do when they're also bundled together with redundant versions of save editors and the like bloating them all up? Expecting quality control in piracy beyond trying to make sure downloads won't make end users' antivirus software doesn't sound all the klaxons possible is kind of a pipe dream.
I sadly don't really have the time to fix all the translations in the collection. I probably could with the experience I have now but it doesn't totally seem of interest to too many people. I just wanted to get the games out there because they are scarcely available.

flamewho

Jan 21, 2021
I was just wondering if anyone thinks the game's art style looks like a more refined version of "trap drop" game art? or is it just me

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote