RPGM Completed Toiletscape [v1.1a-b] [Spirit Louis]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

spamtank

Oct 15, 2021
I am working on some POV scene already. (See attachments). But:
One of my betatester has found a very disruptive bug at day 5. It seems that after you get whipped by Lucy, the game basically breaks. I was not able to replicate this bug. Did anyone find something similar?
Can you be a bit more descriptive on how it basically breaks? I had the issue with lucy in the mines that when licking her boots she wouldn't move out of the way, but could get her to move by repeatedly obeying her till the pee scene then she moved.

On bugs. I did notice that could try and mine every block and not find one to mine, but going through the same blocks a second time normally found one. Not sure how your doing this but some simple logic to make sure a random single block is able to be mined would be to assign each block a number starting at 0 or 1 and increasing by 1 for every other block. Generate and store a random number in that range and check if the 'number' of the block mined matches the stored random number.

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Can you be a bit more descriptive on how it basically breaks? I had the issue with lucy in the mines that when licking her boots she wouldn't move out of the way, but could get her to move by repeatedly obeying her till the pee scene then she moved.

On bugs. I did notice that could try and mine every block and not find one to mine, but going through the same blocks a second time normally found one. Not sure how your doing this but some simple logic to make sure a random single block is able to be mined would be to assign each block a number starting at 0 or 1 and increasing by 1 for every other block. Generate and store a random number in that range and check if the 'number' of the block mined matches the stored random number.
it's what i do, i generate a random number between 1 and 4, and it's different on morning an afternoon. So far, i haven't found any problem in that. If you did, please describe it accurately, maybe send a savegame.
about "my bug" (but as i told, i am not able to replicate it) i've seen that after being whipped by lucy, the player was able to enter and exit the mine whenever he wanted, without mining - and consequentially, one of the four guards would appear on afternoon, and a lot of... bad things

spamtank

Oct 15, 2021
it's what i do, i generate a random number between 1 and 4, and it's different on morning an afternoon. So far, i haven't found any problem in that. If you did, please describe it accurately, maybe send a savegame.
about "my bug" (but as i told, i am not able to replicate it) i've seen that after being whipped by lucy, the player was able to enter and exit the mine whenever he wanted, without mining - and consequentially, one of the four guards would appear on afternoon, and a lot of... bad things
I will keep an eye out for that bug if i restart the game. I don't know how to describe it any more accurately. Some times, i would try and mine in the same pattern i always do, so Top Left, Top Middle, Top Right, Middle Right. Sometimes i could do all 4 places and get the nothing to mine here on all 4 places, so would repeat from Top Left and it would the find one to mine.

Restarting a game and will save pre-mining each shift on hopes of capturing the glitch.

Reactions: Spiritlouis

MonWeek

Sep 10, 2021
Big, big fan of what there is so far and I'm looking forward to further developments.

Will the player character eventually accept her fate? Perhaps in a "stockholm syndrome" kind of way.

• Red Heart

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Big, big fan of what there is so far and I'm looking forward to further developments.

Will the player character eventually accept her fate? Perhaps in a "stockholm syndrome" kind of way.
In my plans, she will have to make a choice. But.. there's a kind of big surprise. No spoiler here :)

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Can we play as a male ?
As i've seen this request more than one time, I will answer precisely.

"The protagonist will remain as she is"

While it's technically not difficult to add a male protagonist as a choice, and rewrite something, it's impossible to remake all the background pictures. I knew my choice of a female protagonist would have been disliked by a lot of people, and I pondered it well.
I am sorry for all the people wanting a male protagonist :)

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
As i've seen this request more than one time, I will answer precisely.

"The protagonist will remain as she is"

While it's technically not difficult to add a male protagonist as a choice, and rewrite something, it's impossible to remake all the background pictures. I knew my choice of a female protagonist would have been disliked by a lot of people, and I pondered it well.
I am sorry for all the people wanting a male protagonist :)
Will it have alternqte routes sich as mc ending up enjoying being in the mines and used by her goddeses ?

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Will it have alternqte routes sich as mc ending up enjoying being in the mines and used by her goddeses ?
Technically, you can stay in the mines forever, even when you are able to pass to the second floor. But, to do that, i should add a lot of material really, or it will be boring very soon

Reactions: Shoopster

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
Technically, you can stay in the mines forever, even when you are able to pass to the second floor. But, to do that, i should add a lot of material really, or it will be boring very soon
No what i meant is an ending where you can willingly stay a slave instead of leave you being to enjoy this treatment and rsther stsy and est these womens waste then be free

wahching

Feb 21, 2020
n你好,我很喜欢这个游戏,我想询问的是,第一张图片的剧情我在游戏里没有见到,请问要怎么才能在游戏里见到第一张预览图里舔鞋底的画面

wahching

Feb 21, 2020
Hello, I like this game very much, what I want to ask is, I have not seen the plot of the first picture in the game, how can I see the picture of licking the soles of the shoes in the first preview picture in the game

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Hello, I like this game very much, what I want to ask is, I have not seen the plot of the first picture in the game, how can I see the picture of licking the soles of the shoes in the first preview picture in the game
You need to be with Cornelia. At that point, one of 3 random scenes can pop, and one is the Valeria shoe licking scene.
If you are into shoe licking, you may be a lot happy when i will release the second level of the game :)

wahching

Feb 21, 2020
You need to be with Cornelia. At that point, one of 3 random scenes can pop, and one is the Valeria shoe licking scene.
If you are into shoe licking, you may be a lot happy when i will release the second level of the game :)
Yes, I like licking dirty shoesoles very much, I look forward to your updates, have you considered registering a patreon account and letting people play for a fee, so that this game can continue to stay alive, I love this game, I hope it can continue to be updated

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Yes, I like licking dirty shoesoles very much, I look forward to your updates, have you considered registering a patreon account and letting people play for a fee, so that this game can continue to stay alive, I love this game, I hope it can continue to be updated
No, no Patreon for a very simple reason: I don't want to commercialize the game. This is what i wanted to do, and i find not correct to be funded to follow my dream. Also, while i listen to you all, it's not likely i will be influenced on the core assets.
Instead i want to share it, and make - for the little i can - other people happy. Call it narcissism if you want :)
As soon my situation allows me i will work more on the game, don't worry.

MonWeek

Sep 10, 2021
I have also encountered the bug where I check all the rocks but none can be mined. I don't know how to upload save files, but it's there.

Also, when the guard is blocking the last rock, I don't seem to be reliably able to agree to her demand. My character often just says "Ew, gross" without me getting to choose an option.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes