RPGM - Completed - Toiletscape [v1.1a-b] [Spirit Louis]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Oyonami Rui

For sure, Toiletscape is not the best femdom game. Mistresses here are depicted in schematic manner and have too many similarities, dialogs are filled with cliche, and ovelall good narrative moments are drown in unnecessary repetitiveness.

But it is still rather decent game. A psychological aspect isn't neglected, albeit flawed . And there is little to no comprtition for the game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

spacezombie

It is a really boring game.

The story is just nonesense.

The models all look very cheap and just boring , I hate that all mistresses look so cliche.

The art is also bad and inconsistent the important characters have realistic models which look bad and the side characters have anime style art which also looks bad.

The fetishes are just stereotype mistress stuff which got boring real fast because they aren´t exciting here.

The gameplay is just annoying and doesn´t fit.

I really can´t recommend this.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

FutanariPrincess

Great game fulfils some of my Toilet Piggy needs. Yes it is one of my major fantasies to serve as a toilet pig and love humiliation. This game does some of that . Amused by the second life shots as again i serve as a toilet piggy girl in second life
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6269226

Excellent game, in a very niche genre of femdom which we need more content for.

The only two suggestions I would have are
    1. (big one) adding visible waste when the mistresses feed the MC
    2. (personal req) adding a possible male protag route (but her being bald helps in the reviewed version; v0.42)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

slaveatif

I like the story very much. Content is too low and Game will become awesome after adding more contents. Renders can become better. I am looking for the next episodes of this game with more content in 3d. Any how I love this game
  6. 3.00 star(s)

t1181240

The game seems fun, it has some progression, but the mining becomes tiresome quite fast. You can't see if character interactions have new content or not (so you end up spending your HP each day, trying to see if there is something new). Other than that, I think it has some potential, even if the art could use a lot more work.