RPGM Completed Toiletscape [v1.1a-b] [Spirit Louis]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Mastafappa

Apr 1, 2018
Like the theme, straight to the action too, but need better viewing angles and some sound effects. I hope the mining goes somewhere too, feels kinda generic time passing thing to go.

Reactions: Spiritlouis

1234fillername1234

Nov 6, 2020
I am kinda interested in this, not because I am into scat or piss (I am disgusted by it), BUT I have always thought in the back of my head about "things I wouldn't want to happen to me", and one of those things is becoming a human toilet... So in a horror sense this game does kinda peak my interest, I mean that's what the horror genre is all about right? Experimenting and thinking about horrible things that could happen to us. Kinda like Human Centipede, which I haven't seen because I value my mental state too much, but I can understand why someone might be morbidly fascinated with it.

It's a dark topic, but understandable. Not to mention that some people like domination, and I can't think of anything more dominant than reducing a living person to being your personal toilet.................... As messed up as that is.

jirotanaka

Feb 25, 2021
This is an amazing game to me. It has that kind of realistic yet surreal atmosphere of OWK and Nanshakh.
Thank you so much for making this game. I am very much looking forward to the next update(s)! Maybe a male protagonist beside the female one?

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
I also think that it would be great to add a male protagonist as there is not much content yet... And I also agree that toilet scenes should be visible not only poses, otherwise what's the point? It's a central component, even in the name of the game itself. For those who into it will be glad, and those who not into this fetish even the fact of invisibility will not help. Need to understand that the game is not for everyone, so half measures will not please one side or the other

Aug 22, 2020
I've enjoyed some text based games, so lack of drawn scat/piss doesn't bother me as much, but I suggest at least adding sounds. I do wish this game will have a male protagonist option. I like the game overall. It needs some proofreading. Also the dialogue before first toilet scene should auto-trigger as player enters the bathroom.

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
There aren't really many femdom games with female protags in the victim/sub role. I welcome the change.
Though having a male option for those that want to would be nice, but it isn't required. Would make it more accessible, but you can't appeal to everyone.

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
I also think that it would be great to add a male protagonist as there is not much content yet... And I also agree that toilet scenes should be visible not only poses, otherwise what's the point? It's a central component, even in the name of the game itself. For those who into it will be glad, and those who not into this fetish even the fact of invisibility will not help. Need to understand that the game is not for everyone, so half measures will not please one side or the other
Do people realise what happenscwhen they push a small dev to add a bunch of alnternate coding and writing ? Games slow down get over complicated and die THE FEMALE PROTAG IS GOOD NO NEED FOR ANYTHINGVELSE JUST FINISH THE GAME

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
I hope we get a willon toilet ending mc is about to ewrn her freedom but willinglly cralws back to lick her chose mistreses boot and begging to eat her excr she wants to be tied down in a toilet wnd never leave or not just keep going eith the gwme

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
I am working on some POV scene already. (See attachments). But:
One of my betatester has found a very disruptive bug at day 5. It seems that after you get whipped by Lucy, the game basically breaks. I was not able to replicate this bug. Did anyone find something similar?

Reactions: Beatos21
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes